Logi's security resignation

Logi

Name: Logi
Warden Name: Felix
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95923448

Ngl idk the proper way to do a command resignation so I'm just gonna do a forums post. I lost interest in the branch after so many of our jobs got removed and wardens is in good hands with all of its new command so I'm leaving. Ty all for the experience I had in this branch

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

16 hours ago, Jrshafer said:

As a former HCMD and current LCMD member I surely do not appreciate distasteful comments on a resignation post! Logi as well as all of our command members are hard working individuals! 

and for you logi I hope whatever branch you go to treats you well because you deserve it! On behalf of the security team, we appreciate all the work you put in for Wardens and overall Security If you need anything my discord Dm’s are always open!

lmao i was saying that cuz hes coming back to E11, where i am a captain... ill delete it just for you though

Edited by shaft

8 hours ago, shaft said:

lmao i was saying that cuz hes coming back to E11, where i am a captain... ill delete it just for you though

Ah my bad!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Sprink locked this topic