Rob's Salary Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mr. Rob

What you want to see? - Salary increase for all gov jobs. and it increase base on ranks like PD enlisted make 900 - 1200. then supervisors 1200 - 1500 etc.

Why should we add it? - I have heard complaints about gov mains not having money and new players on gov not having the money to return there cars this would allow them to be able to buy armor kits and ammo that they need.

What are the advantages of having this? - makes gov mains easily afford armor, ammo, and car returns and have incentive to play gov as a legit money making method. 

Who is it mainly for? - Gov Players

Links to any content - N/A

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

+ support

money money money money money money money money money money!

but in all seriousness this was a problem I suffered with when I played mostly PD and for the shit the supervisors have to deal with, they defo deserve a pay rise!

Edited by Pyco

pycobanner.jpg

20 minutes ago, Pyco said:

+ support

but in all seriousness this was a problem I suffered with when I played mostly PD and for the shit the supervisors have to deal with, they defo deserve a pay rise!

1 hour ago, Pyco said:

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, Pyco said:

+ support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

16 hours ago, Pyco said:

+ support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+support

playing gov makes you no money and then you have to fight against criminals who have every gun buyable. Especially when it comes to the Barrett, raids become a snipe off and 99% of gov don’t make enough money to buy a Barrett to fight back.