aclark4278 682 and 939 and 106 appeals

aclark4278

Steam Name: aclark4278

Ingame Name: jeff2

SteamID:76561198209003849

Job Blacklisted From scp 682 and 939 and 106

Reason for the Job Blacklist: killing armor682 walking into d block  939 and I cant rember why I got blacklisted off of 106

Dispute: hi my name is aclark4278 and I have been away for 2 years or so in the two years I have matured and I have learned what not to do and to do I like to play on the gaming light scp server I have a lot of fun and I just came back from a long break and I'm here to ask if I can get a redo on this scp I have a lot of fun on the server I have made a lot of friends that are not here anymore which is sad but I am here and ready to make more friends and I would like to get this job back so I can have a lot more fun wall I'm on the server I have learned what I did was wrong and I'm here to apologize for what I did I am a admin on a server now so I have put my bad ways behind me and ready for a retry hope all of you guys have a good day and thank you for reading this 🙂

Edited by aclark4278

23 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Yooooo it's jeff. Making me log in to reply to this. 

Jeff always tried his best when he was around but was still young and had trouble comprehending what we were trying to explain. It has been a long time and I think he will do better.

+support

• aclark4278 changed the title to aclark4278 682 and 939 and 106 appeals

Let's see some more activity from you to show that you're not going to just abuse them again. Check back in a month.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT