Lisberhuiopi's Engineer Application

Lisberhuiopi

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Lisberhuiopi

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:634471221

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Expert

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 https://imgur.com/a/C2htETl

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8.5

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (150+ words)? I believe I should be a command member because. I'm active everyday maybe not everyday because sometimes im doing stuff but I'm always free to do anything at any time. I have also been in maintenance for 2 months now and I have learned what to do. I have also been made a Hlpr bot gamma and I have learned the basics of what to do as a Lcmd in Hlpr. Another reason I believe I should be in command is because I know how to be a command member as I am a 1LT in security and I know this is not security this is maintenance so command is different in this branch. I also know how to look out for new people in maintenance and know what to expect from them when promoting them. I have also been thinking about joining maintenance command for 2 months now and trying to think if I was ready to apply for this position. I am also very dedicated and loyal to the Gaminglight SCP server and know what to do on the server. Thank you for reading this and I think that wraps it up thank you and I will see you in the game.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? If they are refusing to return to the training room I would give them a warning and to tell him to comeback to the training room if they still don't listen then I would say come back in like a week and try again after they learned how to be respectful and then I would demote them and put them on a DNT for a week because they did not listen.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I would ask them why they are doing this If they say just to pass time I would tell them that this is not alright unless it is down hours and I would tell them to please stop and give them a verbal warning If they continue to do this I would ask them why did they do that again then if they said the same thing I would say I told you to stop and you didn't listen then I would strike them for RDMing in bunks and then tell the JM that you are be removed from maintenance because you are on a 1 strike policy and then I would tell the MJ If you keep doing this I will have no choice to initiate a strike/removal from maintenance. Then if the MJ keep doing it I would strike/remove them because they are on a 2-strike policy and this is your 2nd strike then I would tell them that you are being removed from maintenance because of RDM.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I would ask the to read over the SOP again and then tell them to see what rules they have broken when you are reading the SOP and since he is a JM I would not strike them because they are new to maintenance and still learning the ropes. I would also tell them if they try to do it again since they know what they did last time I would strike them and initiate a removal from maintenance because they are on a 1 strike system as a JM. If they do it again I would initiate a removal from maintenance.

Edited by Lisberhuiopi

• Curtis locked this topic