lowerguy fearrp- Accepted

indicud

Your in game name: indicud

The player's in game name: lowerguy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:555070249

What did the player do: NVFL/FearRP 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iCGwGfwSYiVMk/d13373go0vD8?invite=cr-MSxYVU0sMTkwNTY2MTYzLA

What do you believe should happen to the player: formal warn for no value for life and fearrp

Extra information: I was told to bring this to the forums as no active staff could take my sit, I didnt want to wait for a staff that can because last time i waited my sit was rejected because it was 2 hours after the infraction.

you must value your life at all times 

FearRP - Act as If you would in real life

Players must always surrender to other players’ kidnaps or mugs.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

So this seems clear cut but I have had a situation like this happen to me where it was constant muggings that were kind of targeting and made me refuse and say it in the same tone idk if any of that was going on here but if it wasn't then like 🤷‍♂️

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

On 7/10/2023 at 3:05 AM, Proximo said:

So this seems clear cut but I have had a situation like this happen to me where it was constant muggings that were kind of targeting and made me refuse and say it in the same tone idk if any of that was going on here but if it wasn't then like 🤷‍♂️

Situations like this are different that what you experienced. 

To say, I was the admin I think that he asked about this. I originally went to the FearRP side of things thinking that the person in question should follow orders by the person with the gun to "value their life".

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)