Logi's Juggernaut Application

Logi

1. What is your in-game name?: Logi

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95923448

3. Current Rank in Security: 1LT

4. Time on the server: 11 weeks playtime on tab menu

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 10 on the server, like 5-6 on security

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): 0

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Sweeps

8. What is your current level in game?: 143

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I have been in security for a good few months and I believe I have shown my skill through my devotion and playtime in wardens. I am active and strive to always have gensec be in control of d block. Juggernauts specialize in this which is why it interests me so much. Also, I want to be able to do Juggernaut tryouts. I have done 16 Warden tryouts and I want to do Juggernaut tryouts to not only improve gensec activity but to also improve efficiency in d block. Lastly, I love to grind bounties and in juggernauts I will be able to do that again as a combatant in security. My commitment to security with my desire to always improve is why I believe I should join Juggernauts.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No because your juggernaut rank doesn't give you more authority than your current security rank. This is clearly stated on the juggernaut SOP.

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Paladin+ for training.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

• Curtis locked this topic