Rob's Bitcoin Suggestion - Denied

Mr. Rob

What you want to see? - A new bitcoin system.

Why should we add it? - The current bitcoin system we have to day is very buggy because when you unplug it they cords go flying and its very annoying currently to setup and confusing for new players.

What are the advantages of having this? - An easier to understand bitcoin system that doesn't cause bugs.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals. 

Links to any content -  https://github.com/In-memory-of-CODE-BLUE/Bitminers-1

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bitminers

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-botnet-hacking-crypto-computing 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

+support

To be honest I would go as far to say since GL has our own custom printers, why not have our own custom bitcoin miners? If we were to have our own bitcoin mod it would accelerate customization and options for doing bitcoin. This could actually be a really cool and crucial part of crim.

• Like 3

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

15 minutes ago, Mark001 said:

+support

To be honest I would go as far to say since GL has our own custom printers, why not have our own custom bitcoin miners? If we were to have our own bitcoin mod it would accelerate customization and options for doing bitcoin. This could actually be a really cool and crucial part of crim.

• Dislike 1

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

+Support

I would prefer custom ones, but something other then the ones we have would be nice. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

6 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

+/- Support

+ This looks cool type of bitcoins to have on the server.

- I think these were suggested before in the past and got denied sadly.

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 7/6/2023 at 1:59 AM, Mark001 said:

+support

On 7/5/2023 at 7:59 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

Need something more than boring current bitcoin that doesn't gain you a ton of money 

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

i want to -support but dammit i just cant

RIP Code BLUE ❤️ your work will never be forgotten 😪

Hate to break it to ya but most of Code Blues addons are not being worked on anymore due to his death

His team does update some but i believe this addon is now at it's final stage. no more updates if bugged

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

For anyone saying this was denied before I understand that but its been years since that post.

And as Keuka said, I wish it still worked but ever since Blues passing it will become more unusable.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 7/6/2023 at 1:59 AM, Mark001 said:

+support

pycobanner.jpg

On 7/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

It would be a really refreshing addition to the game and maybe get some more people to play crim.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC