1. 1. Should I be Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nivastin

Steam ID:

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 years

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): None ttps://imgur.com/a/LfiEl3I https://imgur.com/mI6Fxht

Why do you want to join event team? I think it would be fun to do events and keep the server happy!

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I been in SCP-RP for 2 years without any warns. I also been in a lot of events and I looked into them and saw how they worked and I fell in love with events after that. I am very creative. I love the server and always had, I can keep a positive vibe around me, and I don't see anybody trying to stay away from me.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, very simple.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): SCP 3008 infinite IKEA  I was thinking to have some SCPS/D-class and when its day they don't attack and walk around. At night 3008's can attack and survivors have to make a little base with props that are scattered around the IKEA and hide. 3008 can not look in the props but if they hear something they can check. If 1 survivor dies they lose their memories and come back as another 3008.

Edited by Nivastin

+/- Support

+/ I really would like to see you strive in GMOD and I think you can do good things. 

-/ I wish your app was a bit longer that is the only thing I am -supporting you about