SaitamaStrength

Should John be a Trial Moderator?  

1. 1. Should John be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: John

What is your steam name?: [GL] SaitamaStrength

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:231460096

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I do not have any sort of staff experience in GMod. I had similar roles in other communities in other games though

What date did you start playing on the community? 5 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? 3/24/23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster | Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I really want to help out when I can for situations that occur in game. I usually stay up late at late and minges get on and I would like to deal with them accordingly. I am currently a GM and the most I can do are staff arrests and the related. I always saw the staff team as the flip side of the coin while I'm GM "Staff". I have never tried staffing in GMod before, but I want to learn and help out when I can. I see the sits that occur, but I can't do anything that isn't for GM at this current time. I want to embrace both sides to help the community in the best way I can. I am grateful for the opportunity if I could be a moderator. I want to give the best treatment and experience for people so that they can continue having an enjoyable RP experience in-game.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: After gagging them, I would calmly tell them what wrong thing they did and bring up logs. If they type to continue cursing at me, I would mute them and continue telling what they did along with the evidence and reporter(s). I then would ungag/unmute to listen to their perspective (or immediately do it again depending on how they react). Regardless of what happens, I must issue a formal warning + 5 day ban for a MRDM. Since I cannot ban, I must request for a ban in the staff discord as well so an admin can properly deal with it.

Edited by SaitamaStrength

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

+Support 

John is a well known member of the community at this point, both through his ranks in rp and as a member of the GM team, I believe John to be a reputable person and though I don't know him personally anytime I see him he is only contributing positively to the server.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

54 minutes ago, Tealfaded said:

+Support 

John is a well known member of the community at this point, both through his ranks in rp and as a member of the GM team, I believe John to be a reputable person and though I don't know him personally anytime I see him he is only contributing positively to the server.

+ Mega Support!

Major +Support

John has done nothing but help the server in his time playing and I can confidently say that he would be a competent staff member and help out greatly there. Hes been a great command member and GM and its been a pleasure working with him.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

14 hours ago, Baja Blast said:

Major +Support

John has done nothing but help the server in his time playing and I can confidently say that he would be a competent staff member and help out greatly there. Hes been a great command member and GM and its been a pleasure working with him.

+ Support

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

+ Well knowns

+Loved by most people

+ Has seen him handle conflicts professionally and respectively 

+ Very Active

+Overall will be one of the nicest staff members on the server

+Understand the banning system and how to Handel the MRDMer

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|