EMS Rule Change for on scene respawn - Denied

Dono

What you want to see? - an exception to the rule stating that while EMS is on scene, you may not respawn even if the timer is done:

Exception: Government(PD,TAC, etc) are allowed to respawn at a money silo raid, even if EMS is on scene, as long as they wait out their respawn timer. 

Why should we add it? - This would fix a pretty annoying problem we have had recently, where gov are almost wiped out at a silo raid and are stuck waiting for Ems to revive. Most of the gov will be down for more then 4 minutes and are not able to respawn unless EMS leaves the scene. This upset a lot of people whenever EMS was online, leading to a lot of people just telling EMS to get off the job so they can keep fighting.

What are the advantages of having this? - Nobody should be told they can’t rp on the job they want to, it just makes people pissed at EMS when it’s not even their fault.

Who is it mainly for? - GOV and EMS

Links to any content -  N/A

+/- Support

+ I understand where you're coming from, and speaking from one of the people who was mad at EMS for being on scene but not doing their job, I was thinking about this too. 

- I also know that if this happens then it kinda takes away half of the point of playing EMS. I think a better solution is allowing EMS to revive during an assault with a short NLR period for "recovery" like 1 minute. Gov gets bandaged up and goes back in. Just my 2 cents, could be expanded upon.

Edited by Jbane56
formatting

7 hours ago, Vice said:

- support
This could mean that Gov, crim, etc would sit for LONG periods of time and thats gonna get really boring 

thats also not realistic even in the slightest as if you sit dead on the floor for 10-20 mins cause of tons of gun shoot wounds. your gonna be dead. no saving you. 

i mean yeah this is gmod so we not gonna be exact but thats gonna be way to long and way to unrealistic to make sense 

You should re read the suggestion because I have no idea what you are talking about lol.

9 minutes ago, Jbane56 said:

- I also know that if this happens then it kinda takes away half of the point of playing EMS. 

Keep in mind ever since the price change for money silos, there has only been 1 or 2 since. This exception would only interrupt a minor portion of EMS as there are plenty of other times they will be able to revive people. Placing a money silo right now is worse then gambling with the money loot crates. Silos are just not being used anymore. 

+support

good idea it keeps the server more realistic where you actual die if EMS took to long and it would stop the hate people give EMS for being on.

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Rob said:

+support

good idea it keeps the server more realistic where you actual die if EMS took to long and it would stop the hate people give EMS for being on.

Ya l hate waiting for ems this would help a lot

-Support

No reason to change the rules right now just for money silos. This suggestion is just going to be +supports from the players that dislike EMS. Sometimes it takes time for people to traverse to an area or scene. This is not call of duty. If you want none stop combat I suggest you play that instead.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 7/4/2023 at 1:00 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support

PLEASE I NEED THAT 12.5K CHECK PER REVIVE

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 7/3/2023 at 12:20 PM, Dono said:

What you want to see? - an exception to the rule stating that while EMS is on scene, you may not respawn even if the timer is done:

Exception: Government(PD,TAC, etc) are allowed to respawn at a money silo raid, even if EMS is on scene, as long as they wait out their respawn timer. 

You completely contradicted yourself in this suggestion. You want no one to respawn post timer except gov ?????

If you respawn while EMS is online it is FailRP, this is already a rule. 

Government should wait just like crims. It's fair, even, and balanced as is.

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy