Ban Appeal

Mr.GreenBean

Steam Name: MrGreenBean

SteamID: 76561198276924739

Ingame Name: cannot remember

Ban Length: perma

Admin that Banned you: console - rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Racism and past racism in other serves 

Dispute: I was  young when this all happened the only thin i can remember is i was saying something to dblock as a guard something about the jewish religion which is a horrible thing, but i have matured and years have past and have a new view on life and have now recently got back into the game, im currently playing on an scp server called Civil Networks and i had remembered of this server and miss the memories in said server and the community in it. i would honestly understand if the appeal is denied but if given a chance i would make sure no one would regret it and that is a promise. and sorry if this was a spam i accidently made the appeal in accepted 

Edited by Mr.GreenBean

2 hours ago, Rogu Dinkledoff said:

+support been 3 years since his last appeal. free him!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I am inclined to give you a second chance here, its been a little over 2 and a half years. I hope you use this second chance wisely.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |