Miyo's Resignation

ShafowKnight

Pt2 I guess 

501st - Ya'll deserves a Commander who has the motivation to get on and actually do something. I've tried my best but I'm lacking the motivation and I just don't think I can help salvage what's left, I can't say I didn't enjoy being the Commander for a second run and I hope I at least made things entertaining for some of you for the time I was here. 

Theta - One of the very first people I've met on the server & one of the best friends I've made to this day, this man originally trained me for 501st like 2 to 3 years ago, I don't remember how long ago tbh.

Mann - Good luck 

Suki - Goodluck with 501st, I'm sorry for leaving you in the state that it's currently in, keep it a chill environment. You deserve a chance to go up. 

Zee - I didn't forget you this time, we are stabbing buddies. 

John/Whiskey - Man's went from LTCOL all the way up to Senior Commander in one day, Goodluck dude, watwatermelon.

Grizzly - Message me anytime you wanna play Pokémon, I still want that rematch; Goodluck to you as well. 

Feel free to message me in my DMs if you just wanna chat, I answer pretty quickly if I'm not doing anything. 

Stay silly.

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

o7 

siege later bestie?

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

cya man

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

O7

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

o7

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The Best Tuna changed the title to Miyo's Resignation
  • 3 weeks later...