Miyo's Resignation

ShafowKnight

Pt2 I guess 

501st - Ya'll deserves a Commander who has the motivation to get on and actually do something. I've tried my best but I'm lacking the motivation and I just don't think I can help salvage what's left, I can't say I didn't enjoy being the Commander for a second run and I hope I at least made things entertaining for some of you for the time I was here. 

Theta - One of the very first people I've met on the server & one of the best friends I've made to this day, this man originally trained me for 501st like 2 to 3 years ago, I don't remember how long ago tbh.

Mann - Good luck 

Suki - Goodluck with 501st, I'm sorry for leaving you in the state that it's currently in, keep it a chill environment. You deserve a chance to go up. 

Zee - I didn't forget you this time, we are stabbing buddies. 

John/Whiskey - Man's went from LTCOL all the way up to Senior Commander in one day, Goodluck dude, watwatermelon.

Grizzly - Message me anytime you wanna play Pokémon, I still want that rematch; Goodluck to you as well. 

Feel free to message me in my DMs if you just wanna chat, I answer pretty quickly if I'm not doing anything. 

Stay silly.

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

o7 

siege later bestie?

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

cya man

hi im jimmy

current: 1207 Sev

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper

O7

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

o7

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The Best Tuna changed the title to Miyo's Resignation
  • 3 weeks later...