Sawick
What Is Your SteamID?:
STEAM_0:1:62241714
How Long Have You Been In IQ?:
Since November of 2021 This run I've been active for the last month
Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:
I am SFC in Purge
Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?:
I would like to be a 2LT/Lord VI so I can assist the command team with keeping this battalion active. I would accomplish this goal by host SIMs and Tryouts for both Purge and IQ so we can maintain the activity we currently have and even possibly build upon it. I am extremely dedicated when it's required for example today (6/30/2023) I hosted 8 Tryouts back to back and even got a new recruit for this amazing battalion.
What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?:
I have been an officer in Purge before and previously to that I was Senior Commander of Inferno Squad and was a member of JMT. I am not terribly serious if I don't need to be and am extremely approachable and willingly to go the extra mile to help new players and new member of IQ. I have years of experience within this branch and seen many of the pitfalls and periods of success in this battalion and can help guide us to the latter and guide us away from the first.
Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:
See previous question for most relevant but I have also been high ranking officer in multiple battalions in and outside the server.
Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:
I understand and accept them fully.
How Many Strikes Do You Have?:

Zero.

Thank you for your time in reading my application.

spacer.png

Edited by SawickM

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...