Gear Merging Idea [Denied]

Chain

What do you want to see?: I think there should be an option to merge lower Quality/Rarity Gear into a higher tier, This being something like merging 10-15 commons to create one uncommon, and so forth.

Why should we add it?: I believe It should be added due to the fact it would make more options, If you have terrible luck like I do, It would make it at least a little more worthwhile To merge it instead of selling them for 250 a piece, and I would get better gear out of it. Overall just another Alternative to clearing your inventory.

What are the advantages of having this?: Gives Players more options on clearing their inventory, And allowing players to merge gear to Higher Rarities, Going up  to Whatever rarity Deemed fit.

Who is it mainly for?: Any players within the playerbase,

Links to any content: 

+Support
CS:GO Trade Up System we be cool.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

- Support

- I feel it would be unbalanced  with how much we get items and how it differs from the rarities it will be op and make it to easy to gain legendries. 

- Unless a counter idea is brought up that makes it fair then I will have to say no to this one. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!