Jrshafer Jugg app

Jrshafer

1. What is your in-game name?: Jrshafer 

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634616623 

3. Current Rank in Security: WO 

4. Time on the server: a year 

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No 

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Eddy  

8. What is your current level in game?: 118 

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes 

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):

I should be a juggernaut because along with HexG we were the ones who really boosted activity in juggernaut and I know the sub branch by heart. I was super dedicated to the cause and am still willing to help in jugg. I am very skilled at combat and work well with others, calling out any D class that may have escaped or any CI that may be on site. I am also very trusted and gain respected from various people over the last year. Overall I believe I would be a really good choice for Juggernaut. uh i need four more words so uh i was DHOS if that counts for anything! 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No as they are a higher rank! 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Sentinel+ for training.

Welcome back Shafer

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

• Sprink locked this topic