Maxwell's TE application

medical maxwellium

What is your In-Game name? Maxwell

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:0:621975925

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) EXFM(field medic) EM (Elite medic)

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 0

image.png

Who gave you permission to apply? Chief Manager GameHunter

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)? I feel I am fit for TE because I'm not only a good combat healer as I also know on how to repair CCs and doors. I am knowledgeable of maint and medical SOPs as well as MOTD. I feel TE is super strong in a lot of situations but is hardly played for some reason, With the combination of my knowledge, and experience in combat healing I feel I can be a good TE.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

Prioritize SCPs breaching over surgical RP, I'd just heal the Nu7 corporal with a medkit and run to 966 to repair it.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

This depends if there is a maint (not me) on the way to 106. If there is an active maint heading to deal with 106 breaching then I'd squad with D5. But unless D5 is in critical condition I'd prioritize dealing with 106.