ET  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Devil Doc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:589296216

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 2.5 Years.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes I have.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0

https://imgur.com/a/70z1S92

Why do you want to join event team? 

Honestly the Event Team is kind of the backbone of the server.   They're the main force that keeps everything from getting stale and I want to help with that.  Typically events are very fun, and I think I have the creativity to help the team.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

Well, I've made it coming on 3 years on SCP-RP and have been with GamingLight since the initial DarkRP and SchoolRP (cringe) servers.  I have yet to get a warn anywhere in this community.  I've even created some Research PT's/Mass Tests in the past with some ET help.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  ULX is pretty simple.  Using */^/@/[Insert name/steam id] is pretty important.  Generally using a * to target everyone isn't a good idea.  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I'd actually like to see an SCP-504 "Bad Joke Tomatos" be an event SCP.  Their premise is when someone within the direct vicinity tells a bad/dad joke, they accelerate and hit the person making the joke.  Basically we could create a Laugh Factory Event, and the punishment for telling a terrible joke would be one of these tomatoes being LAUNCHED at the failure that told such a horrible joke.

Accepted 

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 

Good luck, we look forward to working with you!

- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL