Staff Application- Denied

Carol

What is your in-game name?: Carol

What is your steam name?:ozark!!

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:551886767

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)May 2022

What date did you make your forums account? May 13, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?darth?

How many warns do you have on the server?0

Have you donated?yes

What rank are you applying for?Tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:yes

Timezone:UTC-06:00

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):i have been on this surver along time for more then a year and have learned alot from my time being in the gameinglight community and now that i am comeing back to the surver after a 1 month break i am intrested in joining the staff team.i think i would be a good first time staff experience, i know most of the rules of this surver. i believe that i would be a good asset to the staff team

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:i would try my best to see what was going on from his/her side of what occured and why they where RDMing people in the first place, if he/she is not cooperative i would proceed with gaging them. i would pull the other person that created the sit if not already there i would ask them what happen from there point of view, then i would go back to the other person that was RDMing in the first place then i would tell them what is going on i would call a admin and ask them what they would thinkthe best option would be and the actions i would take. If he/she proceeded RDMing i would give them a 5 day ban for breaking the rules more then 1 time . 

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

-When writing an application think of it like a resume. You wouldn't say you know most of the information due to it looking bad on your end. Knowing most of the rules doesn't seem good when applying for staff. 

- You should also proof read your app as well. There are quite a bit of spelling mistakes.

-You stated you would be a good asset to the team, but in what ways will you help out or prove to us that you will be a good asset? Will you be on during late nights? Can you handle high stress environment or situation? Are you okay with people not liking you or respecting you because you are staffed? It is important to put down qualities and characteristics that will have you stick out the most.

+You don't have experience which is okay that's what being a T-mod is about. Learning on the job.

It is good that you are relying on more than one staff member to help you, but try answer question through the eyes of an admin and not a T-mod.

I say talk to some of the Mods, and admins on the server and ask question about being staff and come back later and give your application another shot.

-After seeing you last night it came to my attention that you are currently not fit for staff. You do not act like staff and minge a bit. As a MSGT you should work on that as well and lead by example. I personally think you need to mature a bit and get into the mind set of a staff personal as well as really sit down and think what it means to be staff.

Most people want to go into staff thinking it just all fun. It is not there are times where I have to leave during an event to stop minges or help other staff members and I miss the entire event. If you are not willing to make sacrifices like that then staff is not for you.

Edited by Shadow Yerah

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

-When writing an application think of it like a resume. You wouldn't say you know most of the information due to it looking bad on your end. Knowing most of the rules doesn't seem good when applying for staff. 

- You should also proof read your app as well. There are quite a bit of spelling mistakes.

-You stated you would be a good asset to the team, but in what ways will you help our or prove to us that you will be a good asset? Will you be on during late nights? Can you handle high stress environment or situation? Are you okay with people not liking you or respecting you because you are staffed? It is important to put down qualities and characteristics that will have you stick out the most.

-Support

-Many grammatical errors within this app

-Based on what I've seen from you in game, In my opinion you need to show more maturity while on.

- The response to the last question could have been answered better, but again you have no staff experience which is fine.

Personally I think you need more time to mentally improve if you want to become staff

Good luck

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

4 hours ago, Black0ut said:

-Support

-Based on what I've seen from you in game, In my opinion you need to show more maturity while on.

- The response to the last question could have been answered better, but again you have no staff experience which is fine.

Personally I think you need more time to mentally improve if you want to become staff

Good luck

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

5 hours ago, Black0ut said:

-Support

Good luck

• Like 1