Map Change Suggestion - Denied

braymccowan

What you want to see? - I would like to see Greatlakeside Come back 

Why should we add it? - I feel youall Should add it back because i feel that alot liked it i might be wrong but i feel like everyone liked it and in my opinion it was the best map you all had im just trying to see if people have been waiting on this suggestion because i sure think that it would be a great idea

What are the advantages of having this? -Maybe Bring More Players Because Some of the old members might of liked the map 

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone 

Links to any content - 

Umbrella Corporation Bray /PD CPL/SWAT CDT

+/- Support

This map would be a choice to choose from in the coming map rotations in the future again but for now think we sticking with SouthSide City until when ever the time its time to change the maps again.

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

21 minutes ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

This map would be a choice to choose from in the coming map rotations in the future again but for now think we sticking with SouthSide City until when ever the time its time to change the maps again.

We also literally just switched to a new map

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

20 hours ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

19 hours ago, David said:

- Support

We switched to a good map.

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC