1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?: Trey

What is your in game rank?: IV

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: sins 05/15/23

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: 4/19/23 till now

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:
nspire other shadow guards to try to rank up within the royal guard and help them become high NCO and maybe even officer. I would love to help all of the shadow guards to become great leaders and help them also inspire others to achieve greatness. I would like to ensure they follow the SOP rules in shadow guard and the royal guard rules too. I want to represent the shadow guard as an example to look up for. I would like to sharpen the skills outside of shadow guard to help prepare people that aspire to be shadow guard. I would help others in shadow guard achieve their goals within shadow guard.  

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
Well, I can help the shadow guard lead make sure shadow guards are doing what they are supposed to do on and off the server.  I can train shadow guards that get tic IV to be able to do shadow guard tryouts. Help the shadow guard maintain a positive example in-game. Make sure they are following force ability rules. Make sure they are not abusing their force ability like using on event characters etc.…

How many strikes do you have?: 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): I was a sabre guard Offecer I helped the lead with revamping the sabre guard and geting more people in to sabre guard 

+ Support

Usually more active than most other Shadow Guard and helpful when he is on.

+ Active

+ Dedicated

+ Experienced

- Lack of grammar

- Seems a tiny bit rushed

- Repetitive in some areas

Final thoughts: -/+   

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED!

〖  ImperialRP 
Currently as Staff | Moderator 〗
Currently in RP | Chief Petty Officer 〗
Former | Medical Enlisted | ISB:IA Operative | Inquisitor Apprentice | Vice Sovereign Protector | Gamemaster