Sprucer's Research JCMD Application

RAS EN Sprucer

Name:  Sprucer

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:68641183

Current Rank:  ADVR

Time in Research (Estimate):  About two weeks

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(150 word requirement):   

I think I would be a good fit for a few reasons, and I will explain them throughly. Research roleplay is something that I love doing all in all, and take great pleasure in doing. Now being enlisted researcher is fine, but I like having an influence in a department, and command would very much allow me to have a nice impact. I love helping people, newer enlisted, as well as developing more elaborate testing techniques, and always do deep and fun RP.

I take my time with all I do, and will always be patient, as well as interact with anyone who needs me, and actively interact with everyone. I have immense activity in the server, and I can provide a lot in my active hours for research, specially me being Central European Time, it being a timezone not filled by any in command, or at least not throughly. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

Continuing from my last two points, I do genuinely believe that Research could benefit a lot from my activity, and my timezone, when I am active at certain times early and late, when not many CMD are on. Besides that, I have noticed a lot of people do not conduct throrough testing, or forget about the RP part a bit, in order to make a more bland test. Again not everyone, but it is a trend I have noticed.

On that regard I think I am very RP oriented on every interaction I do while also being a touch laid back, but otherwise very thorough with the studies, and my logs too, which while I do see, it is not common among most enlisted, which again, is something I would love to be able to encourage from a CMD position, and promote positive reinforcement, rather than issue unexplained ominous strikes, and other punishments with the same amount of reasoning.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

I love being active not only in game, but also in discord, so here are a few things I would do should I get into JCMD:

• Be actively training people. I am an extremely active FTO in maint, and I am going to be in research as well. Trainers are extremely important as a first contact with the server, and the branch they are training for, and give the first impressions when you join, and I love training people, and teaching them things about research, always willing to lend a hand, in teaching or informing people about anything and everything, I would be actively setting up announcements on discord and in game for people to get trained, join research, and all of the great things you can do in research, the RP, etc.

• Actively encourage people to join. I will host giveaways, bounties for tests, SCPs of the day from me, tests recommended, test ideas, and info on tests I am conducting and will conduct for people to join me, and make ET heavy roleplay with announcements too. I would like to make a test rating system for simple logs in discord, besides the official forums system. Make activities with safer SCPs, host other activities in research alongside ET besides testing, and be actively posting on discord. I would also like to make documents for research on a wide range of things. I believe all of these things would help increase research activity, if done as often as I will do them, should I get JCMD. 

That's all! Thanks for reading! ✒️

Edited by Sprucer

//  Research Assistant Supervisor  //

>>   Operations Supervisor  <<

$~  H.L.P.R. Gamma Z7

• RAS EN Sprucer changed the title to Sprucer's Research JCMD Application

+support
only had good and nice interactions with him, nice and funny person,

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator