6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Anthony Get JMC

• Yes
    • No

Name: Anthony Rogers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127976118

Current Rank: Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate):

I have had the job whitelist since 2021 but mainly started focusing on research for about 4-5 days now, I started as a researcher back in 2019-2020 but left because I didn't find it fun anymore, I now see things that I can improve on and look forward to helping in any way I can.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(150 word requirement): 

I am an active and friendly player who likes to have fun and teach others how to play and enjoy the things that I do. I was a FTO around 2-3 Years ago so I have some experience there, I am also very sociable and can hold conversations with people that I have nothing in common with, not only that but I am very good at communicating, I will call you out if you are doing something wrong no matter the rank and stature. I am one of the most loyal person you can have on your team, If I build a bond with a team and they get removed or transferred I will go too. Though I may be "Newer" I don't believe I lack the knowledge to be a JMC member, I have read the SOPs 100s of times and know it by heart. I hope while people are +1ing and -1ing because I am less well known just know that I WILL BE one of the best command members you ever have and I will love to show that to you!

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

My leadership experience, In the past year I grew on a FiveM server called Justice Gaming Roleplay. Though not a Garry's Mod server I still have the knowledge and experience to run not only a team but a whole department. After 7 months I reached the rank of Captain in LSPD, (Right under High Command), I ran a team of 40 people and received Team Of The Weak not Once, not twice, but THREE TIMES! Team of the week was judged by activity, in-game, discord, tickets, and such. I was one of the best leaders in LSPD still to this day, I was promoted to High-Command and oversaw captions and how they ran their teams. After struggling to find another caption for Charlie Team I took over and made the activity go up nearly 40% In the first week averaging around 100 Hours a week in a months time. I also have very good judgement and am able to give consequences out as I have no biases in this department. at the end of the day this paragraph is to show you I am VERY experienced in running a large group of people in a successfully manor and am willing to do it again for this research department. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

One of the things I was known for in Justice Gaming Roleplay was RECRUITING. I ran a recruiting operation and recruited around 80 people during my time at JRP. Down below I am going to provide a How To Recruit Guide I made. Even if I do not get Junior Command then I will share this with command so that we can increase not only activity but player count as well. [Research Recruiting Document] . Rewards can motivate people to recruit, and they don't have to be just promotions. Not only will I help with recruiting to increase activity but I will do Daily Mass Tests with a couple hour notice instead of doing one last minute with only 5 minutes to join. To better the department I would like to add more structure as well as a better report system as the current one that we use is not anonymous and can be easily traced back to the person reporting. I will also be active in the discord and always helping new researchers find their place and get their balance in this amazing department.

15 hours ago, YonkieP said:

JMC member

bro whats JMC, nah but i've seen u in game and u seem like a chill person, hower u can get a little angry in some scenario's
+Support 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

3 hours ago, PabloProo123 said:

bro whats JMC, nah but i've seen u in game and u seem like a chill person, hower u can get a little angry in some scenario's
+Support 

Changing my +Support to  a -Support

-Just recently got warned 2-1 days ago for ARDMx2 and for Breaking NLR,

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...