Staff Application by Darkness- Denied

Veeno.

What is your in-game name?: Darkness

What is your steam name?: Veeno.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:555626440

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes a few years ago i was an admin on ice fuse clone wars i was a admin played on that server for a bout 2 years until my pc broke so i resigned up until recently i got my pc in may and have been wanting to get back into star wars RP and have enjoyed playing on gaming light for RP having a great time with the navy boys

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 4th i think i started 

What date did you make your forums account? i'm not too sure but around when i started playing on the server 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? PO1

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? no but i am looking into it 

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes i have read the staff guidlines and will refer to it if i have any questions 

You will be tested on it: yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i have been playing on the server for quite awhile now and i love the community everyone is chill and i have a great time every time i role play or even wandering around the ship and i would love to be an ally to the server im active everyday when i'm not working as well as give everyone a great experience and help the community with what ever they need

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: first id gag them untill i am done talking and if they aren't listening i will freeze them then continue onto the situation by giving him/her a formal warning +5 day ban

Edited by Veeno.
adding steam id

+ Can confirm that Darkness is active everyday. I see him as naval quite a bit. He is extremally helpful during events and does indeed treat everyone with respect which is extremally important as staff.

+I think giving him a chance to be apart of the team will be great for him to grow and help put a good name for gaming light.

+He even is consider donating which always helps the server however I don't see an issue even if he doesn't donate because he is giving up his time and effort with helping with staff even if that means to leave during the middle of an event.

P.S you forgot your steam I.D.

• Like 1

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

On 6/20/2023 at 8:08 AM, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Can confirm that Darkness is active everyday. I see him as naval quite a bit. He is extremally helpful during events and does indeed treat everyone with respect which is extremally important as staff.

+I think giving him a chance to be apart of the team will be great for him to grow and help put a good name for gaming light.

+He even is consider donating which always helps the server however I don't see an issue even if he doesn't donate because he is giving up his time and effort with helping with staff even if that means to leave during the middle of an event.

P.S you forgot your steam I.D.

• Like 1