F.O.B Takeover Mission Idea

Black0ut

What do you want to see?

I would like to see that the Forward Operating Bases need to be taken over before becoming territory to the empire or criminals

Why should we add it?:

It will allow the player base to raid the F.O.B.s with the need for a player to start it, think of it as a raid. If its possible, Ideally it would work best if players that are raiding enter a certain distance the raid will begin and then the player base will need to fight through X amounts of waves and then maybe a final boss [would seem fitting for the conclusion of a raid, but if its not possible then its whatever]. Once completed the Forward Operating Base will be under the control of whichever faction took it over.

What are the advantages of having this?:

This will give player base the ability to raid a base with an enemy presence without the need of GMs or any form of initiation. Same time with this addition, I am hopefully that this will be another way to retain server number during both off hours and in between events.

Who is it mainly for?:

This will be usable by everyone as the NPCs within the F.O.Bs will be hostile to everyone

Links to any content:

I have not found anything on the workshop, but I hope to god this is something that can be coded in or something

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

• Beckett changed the title to F.O.B Takeover Mission Idea