Pablo
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:575105202
Current Rank:
ADVR

Time in Research (Estimate): 
About 1-2 Weeks since coming back

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(150 word requirement): 
I am trying to become a command member due to command holding incredible potential and it would permit me to induce more individual and proficient development, While it would too be offering a interesting and fulfilling involvement for me.  Giving me the chacne to become a command member would provide me the chance to effectively contribute to the improvement and change inside the Branch. And By joining Command, i would get the chance to work closely with some devoted individuals once again. I am moreover a dedicated, and committed person, which can and is demonstrated by the past work i did when i was in command. Another reason is that i want to challenge myself to in order to extend my current knowledge and abilities i posses to refine them and work hard for research.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

what I can bring is events ideas to keep research entertaining & locked in. My involvement and commitment to Research helps me recognize apart. I have remarkable creative ability, giving me an perfect hold for Research since we work more on the Roleplay. I think a few of my test logs are very great which shows that I may be of incredible help in this heading. I Have past knowldege due to me being a former RAM and while also having spent quite a while on this server and shown my dedication in the past, Overall: what i can bring is event ideas to keep research entertaining & engaged. And possibly becoming a Professor for RRA again to give out motivating prices to train more people for the branch.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

Mainly as a JCMD i would be focusing on making and hosting event as of Mass Test's, PT's and work to engage with the members in the branch. my essential objective is to also increase membership by engaging people by instructing them to train other individuals, and myself I would train to because it is a critical factor to train individuals in some cases, I would attempt to publicize them to join the sub branches Research currently offers as they might get a conceivably benefit from joining them. A Essential Sub-branch is Hazmatology as it offers the oppertunity to test on diffrent kinds of dangerous and infectious SCP's. If im accepted once again i would be working hard to make sure research's activity increases. And lastly i would actively be helping researchers with any questions they might have.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...