• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Spray

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31694511

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: A bit over an Year

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):  https://imgur.com/a/K6AY0LX

Why do you want to join event team? I want to Join the Event Team, becuse i am a Massive Nerd for SCP Lore, i would like to bring the Event a little more of all the Different Aspects of the SCP wikidot. I really love the Wiki dot, and want to make sure that People enjoy their time on our Server as much as possible. By bringing some cool Ideas on the Server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am an Admin on the Server. 1LT in Nu7. And know what and what not to do. I also really dont like low Effort Stuff. And i am very creative.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  Yes a lot.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

EVENT TITLE: THE REPUBLIC STRIKES BACK.

The President of SCP 4036, has made its way to {INSERT CURRENT SITE NAME HERE] and Demands the Release of SCP 610, to Produce more Food with it and use it, to help in all Areas, of their Flesh Forming, abilities.

If the Foundation gives 610 over. 610 will break out of its container, and there will only be 1 Attacker.

SCP 4036-1-1 The President and 4036-1-2  to 4 his Body Guards (1)  will Arrive at the Foundation to Negoiate the Hand over of 610. If they do. And nothing happens. The event will be over.

If they dont 4036s will attack the Foundation. With their Goal to get 610 by themself. The event will be over, when all 4036 are dead, or 610 has reached some Deep water on the Surface Area.

(1)

President Loudout:

300 300

Medkit
Armorkit

Weapon

( what ever seems fitting for the ammount of Players )

610 Swep.

2-3

300 300

Weapon:

( what ever seems to be appropiate for the ammount of Players

PS: I am Bad at writitng Applications so sorry if this seems Low Effort. Feedback is always appreciated.

Edited by Boesermaster

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL