Should I become a member of staff  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Blackout

What is your steam name?: Blackout

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:504483356

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have been Head Admin in a server prior to joining this one

What date did you start playing on the community? I started playing on Imperial in January of this year, but if were talking about GL as a whole I believe it was June of 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? June 11th of 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 Warn 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have read and will abide by the rules set for the server

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

Experience as staff: On the server prior I managed to reach the rank of Head Admin. During my time there I carried out the duties of staff with an Iron fist. Whenever I was  taking sits or just being on the staff job I would treat everyone as equals regardless of my reputation with them to keep any form of bias out; I did not care if they were a friend, if they broke a rule they will suffer the consequences. I am always open to help people in any way shape or form even if it was at the weirdest of times. I am also the type of guy that you can call out if I screwed up, you can be as blunt to me as you like and I will take what you say into consideration as it is being said to further help the server and the community. 

Commitment to the server: I have been on the server for about 6 months now and am also at the rank of ST VCMDR. If I didn't care about a server I would likely only get to NCO and likely disappear after that. The fact that imp still here after all this time and still helping my regiment the best I can means I will not  just abandon my position until I feel that it can thrive without me. Especially right now with everything that has happened, I am still choosing to stay and help the server get back up to what it once was.

Conclusion: With my prior experience and past ranks within GL I can confidently believe that I can help further reinforce the rules set for the server while also helping the server within normal ranks during this rough patch that the server is going through.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would bring both people to a secluded area on Lothal/ISD then proceed to ask for both sides on the situation. I would then attempt to calm down the person, if he/she refuses to comply I will then proceed to gag the player. I will look into the combat logs and Death logs to see if the person did indeed start RDMing or to see if it was provoked. Once finding out that the player did MRDM I will then proceed to give the player a formal warning and a 5 Day ban [Will request for an extension if not able to ban for that length of time].

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

+Support

Wonderful Person
Active
Dedicated
Experience

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Head Admin
23 minutes ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support

Wonderful Person
Active
Dedicated
Experience

Would be a W addition to the team!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

Would be wonderful to have more experienced staff and a great addition to the team.

+Show Great dedication 

+Strong determination

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

On 6/14/2023 at 9:46 PM, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support

Wonderful Person
Active
Dedicated
Experience

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available
I saw that you applied for moderator. The starting rank is trial moderator which you have been accepted to.