zboz's Forum Diplomat Application

zboz

In-Game Name: zboz

Steam Name: [GL] zboz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166742047

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin, SCP-RP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? Approximately one year.

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? Approximately 5 months.

How often are you online on the forums? I usually check the forums once or twice a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat because of my experience on SCP-RP as both command and staff. In my year of being in the community I have acted as a command member for a majority of my time around where I became familiar and comfortable with handling discipline and the responsibility associated with that position, and have further refined my capabilities in the four months of being a staff member of the server. I want to make the community a better place to the best of my abilities, and I believe this attitude further qualifies me as good candidate to be a Forum Diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes, I would. During my time as staff I have come across many sits involving people im familiar with, but have never had any issues handing out punishments that were deserved regardless. In my time as command I've also had plenty of cases of having to put aside my own personal bias when friends went inactive within my own branch and had to be removed, or denying to train them when they wanted to join just to minge within my branch.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would gather any required evidence of the spam then use it as a basis for requesting the user to be either content moderated or outright banned for a period of time from the forums. I would also hide any spam forum posts made by the user.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would begin by making a Forum Diplomat Message in the relevant thread and hide any of the argumentative posts being made. If the users disregard the Forum Diplomat Message and continue arguing I would also hide these new posts and then temporarily forum restrict the users that were arguing within the thread.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately your app has been denied.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic