Keuka's Senior Moderator Application - Accepted

Keuka

Keuka's Senior Moderator Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keuka Be Promoted To Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Keuka

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Keuka

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:196577734

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i have been staff on GamingLight since mid march 2023, i have also hosted a server in the past.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 1st 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 8 - https://gyazo.com/0e737e0671299884439678fda2b623b9 

9. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Negative

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at ()? You will be tested on it: Thoroughly 

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): | Matilda (Senior Admin) | Scor (Senior Admin) | MJTheOG (Lead Admin) | Trumpo (Lead Admin)

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been an active member of the GamingLight community for almost 5 years now and have spent a significant amount of time playing on GamingLight PoliceRP. Through my extensive involvement, I have developed a deep understanding of the game mechanics, server rules, and the challenges faced by both players and moderators. I am confident in my knowledge and experience and that it will enable me to effectively handle any issues that may arise as a Senior Moderator. As a Moderator, I am adept at enforcing rules, resolving conflicts, and maintaining a welcoming environment for players. I possess excellent communication skills, allowing me to interact effectively with players and address their concerns in a respectful and timely manner. I am extremely Fair and Impartial: I strongly believe in treating all players with fairness, respect, and impartiality. I understand the importance of maintaining a balance between ensuring a safe and fun gaming environment and allowing players to express themselves within the rules. I am committed to resolving conflicts professionally, carefully considering all perspectives, and applying appropriate disciplinary actions, only when necessary. I am confident that my skills, experience, and passion for GamingLight, makes me an excellent candidate for the Senior Moderator role here. I am dedicated to upholding the server's rules, promoting an inclusive environment, and providing exceptional support to both staff and players. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of becoming a Senior Mod, and helping create an outstanding gaming experience for all players. Thank you for taking the time to read this everyone! It means a lot. Have fun gamers!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would address the situation by teleporting to the player, seeing that said players is shooting, I would grab my physgun and freeze them. They would then be taken to a rooftop so I can address their rule breaking. I would give player one chance to stop swearing before typing !gag RDM man 5. I would then proceed to open up the warns menu and warn said person for |MRDM|NCWS|NITRP| After the warn is administered I will then proceed to jail the player for 10-15 minutes. If player leaves/comes back to RDMing I would then request a higher up to place a brief ban on the player.

• Like 2

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

32 minutes ago, LeakyPete said:

+Support
Active
Helpful
Very Fair
Knowledgeable of the server and how things generally work.

Good luck!

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

1 hour ago, Mr. Rob said:

+support

• Friendly / Chill guy 
  • Active staff member 
  • Mature
  • Always professional

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

5 hours ago, Pwhit said:

+SUPPORT!

• Very professional and a nice dude
  • Wants the best for people
  • Very active
  • Knows how to have a good time while staying in the rules
  • Mature

Good luck Keuka!

Side note, I’m probably wrong here but I think you only need permission from people to apply for admin+ 🤷‍♂️. Really good app tho

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png