GOC Officer / Gensec SFC

Former:

CI R&D DHOR | E11 1LT | Nu7 Major

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:87499592

DiscordID:

loonaeclipse

Why do you want to be a command member?:

I think Omega-1 fundamentally is an amazing idea. If a branch is going to enforce the code of ethics and jail people for 15 minutes then they better be competent (No offense D5). Making sure that our members are held to high standards and not messing around is mainly what I want to do. Ensuring that there is more roleplay focused around the CoE is very important for me, so I want to help and change the negative stigma around the CoE.Along with that Omega-1 being RP focused is what draws me to the branch. I joined the server to roleplay and I think this will give me an amazing opportunity to do just that.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?:

There are 3 skills and qualities I have that I think make me fit to be command of O1.

1. Prior experience: As shown above I have plenty of Officer experience and even some prior high command experience. During my time as R&D high command Me and my HOR brought our member count to 100 total members, introducing jobs that are still on the server today like bio engineer. I believe this time was the highlight of my career on Gaminglight. In my time with Nu7 I brought Covert Agent to be one of the most active agency's, and dare I say it, Nu7 sub-branches. Me and Pixel made the rework together which was positively received by most people. Sadly Covert Agent is out of my hand at the moment though it still makes me happy seeing people play on it. My time as an officer has taught me many lessons, such as how to improve branch relations. Keeping positivity between all branches is a key way to make sure that people not only want to join your branch, but interact with them as a whole. I know how to make docs, how to make tryouts, how to make google sites, how to make sheets and code in them. If you need a document made I can do it.

2. Roleplay Ability: Omega-1 being a roleplay branch means that you should be able to roleplay at least a little bit. I think that if you come to an RP server you should at least be able to RP a bit, at least that's why I joined. There isn't really much to write here, just saying that I can roleplay.

3. Activity: I am on almost every day for 4+ hours each day. Seeing officers active makes people inside the branch want to play it, and other people outside the branch want to join it. Seeing an officer be active means that people not only have someone who they can look up to and ask questions to, but it also means they see a possibility of promotion. Officers being active means the commander doesn't have to be, we can act as their eyes and their ears to let them know what is happening in the branch and who deserves to be awarded / punished. Activity doesn't only mean play time, it also means participating in events, hosting patrols, organizing PTs with other branches, and a plethora of other things. I can make sure that all of these are happening inside the branch. Often times on the server there long periods of down time where nothing is happening. During this time it is the responsibility of officers to do something to keep people from being bored and getting off.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?:

I'd say about an 8-9

Edited by Loona

+Support

Eclipse was a great member of Nu-7 command and has more than enough server experience to handle this role. She's also always been very focused on good roleplay which further makes her a good candidate. Also chill, which is neato.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT