Drake's O-1 Command Application -Denied

Drake Man

Name: Drake

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each):

SCP-RP - (Not Much) (Just Joined E11 So im a RCT in that rn)

PoliceRP - HRT Commander, FBI CoS (Both HCMD)

ImperialRP - Inferno Squad Officer

(and all the Stuff in my Status down below)

SteamID: 376258914905227264

DiscordID: ._.drake._. 

Why do you want to be a command member?: 

Well I'd Like to be a Command member for O-1 To really get my name out there and prove myself that I am capable of being a good member of this Server as-well as helping in command positions. I believe that being a command member I could help multiple people out whether they have been on this server for Years or they just started today. So I really feel as if this position will help me attach to the community more as-well as make new friendships with the other members of O-1. I would also love to be a command member to help run this Branch as I have previous Experience in Command/Leading positions in other Gaminglight servers. So I know the basic's of leading and I've been experienced in how to lead as-well as just be a good command member in general.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?:

I believe My Skills and Qualities are my Empathy, I've really experienced a lot in my life which has led to me being more Empathetic to all member's regardless of the situation they're going through. Which can help me just get along with all member's regardless of how many times I've ever spoken to them. 

Another Quality of Mine would be my Previous leadership experiences. These really come into play as It helps me first off know how to help lead a department but also how to just assist the Commander with any possible needs they may have or just assist other Command Members or Enlisted with any Needs they may have. These Experiences can be vital to the starting of a new branch as they can really help the basic's of it get started up and help everything get running smoothly.

My Communication Skills - Over the years I have bettered my Communication skills in total which allows me to smoothly communicate with people regardless of what's going on. This could be vital as a Command member may need to get important information out to the branch. This also easily allows for Vital plays which could result in life or death of some members of the branch.

My Availability. - I'm Usually always available in Discord and mostly Available in game lately, I can always be there in discord for any members to reach out with any questions they may have or need answered. As-well as if anything important is going on and maybe we need O-1 in server. I can always be there to put out an announcement to attempt to get more O-1 onto the server.

My Decision Making: Decision making can be Crucial to a new branch as it could really be the Importance of showing how the branch operates to people who have never seen it before. As-well as it can be crucial because the decisions you make always affect the branch positively or negatively. So the decisions you make are crucial to what happens with the branch. Over the years my Decision making has gotten 100x better and I'm now fit to make the important decisions as-well as hard decisions regardless of what they could be. This could also mean something that the everyday person would have a hard time choosing. But a choice needed to be made. I've gotten the experience in my past to now be able to make those decisions.

My Loyalty: In The past I have shown my loyalty to other gaming light associations. It is now my time to show it to SCPRP I spent 2+ Years on PoliceRP, About 8 Months on ImperialRP. Now It is my time to show my loyalty to O-1. With My previous experience's it shows my Loyalty and shows that I will be here and assist the Branch in anyway possible. I will do my best to always be on and always be available for any Member of the branch to reach out to me with any questions comments or concerns they may have about whatever it may be. As-well as I will always attempt to be there for any member who may be going through a hard time regardless if its in game or in real life in their personal life. I'll be there as a man to talk to who will sit there and listen.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 8-9

Thank You for taking the Time out of your Day to Read This Application : )

Edited by Drake Man
Adding E-11 Current Rank (Forgot To)

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT