Apollo's Omega-1 Command Application. -Denied

fire_fox1121

Name: Apollo 

Current and former RP Ranks (max of 3 each): Medical Doctor, E-11 SM, Former gensec MSGT. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553647381 

DiscordID: BLACKØUT2217#9252 

Why do you want to become a command member?: I am excited about the opportunity to join this branch because I have always had a strong passion towards mobile task force Omega-1. I have researched the mobile task force and I know a fair amount about it which already gets me ahead of the game. I also want to join this branch because I feel I match the skills and qualities and great work ethic are a match for this branch. I believe that I can contribute to the branches success and help drive it's mission forward. I am also excited about the opportunity to play with different people and possibly make new friends/mutuals. 

What skills and qualities make you best fit for o-1 command?: I have four Main skills that I feel will add value to this branch. I am a strong communicator and listener. I am an excellent team worker and collaborator who will help my teammates anytime. I am a good problem solver who will try to resolve issues without passing them on to someone else. I am a strong planner and organizer of my work and I can prioritize tasks. I am always professional and I have great work ethic and I also take responsibility for my actions. My qualities are that I am great at role play. I can focus really well and once I have my mind set to something I have to complete it. I am also a HCM and I feel my combat skills will help me succeed in protecting ethics committee as well as enforcing them.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 7.3 

Edited by fire_fox1121

+Support honestly even with IMO a lack of combative command experience I believe you would make a very good member of O1, If you can back up what you said about your skills and qualities while being a command member  I would say you would make a great choice.

Edited by a frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

big +support
This man has been wishing for Omega 1 to be in the server ever since I first met him. He is an incredibly dedicated and skilled medical command, I'd guarantee that it'd be the same in Omega 1 command.

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

9 hours ago, Logi said:

big +support
This man has been wishing for Omega 1 to be in the server ever since I first met him. He is an incredibly dedicated and skilled medical command, I'd guarantee that it'd be the same in Omega 1 command.

would be awesome in o1

+Support
Well, Apollo. I've seen you stumble and fall through E-11, but after each time, you got back up. I admire the way you can still be yourself after some of the things people say to you, and Im happy you've sticked around despite all the mean and toxic things people say in the community sometimes. Im happy to see you thrive even though alot of people's treatment of you Is altered due to the pitch of your voice, even though the skillset and compitency you posess Is quite exceptional and I would love to see what you will do next. I can not wish for anything else than the best of luck for you, Apollo, and I genuinely hope you get Ω-1 Command.

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

• Sad 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT