Ban appeal - Denied

Ghoul

Your Name: Ghoul

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): ll1_ (new discord name format)

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 329760504673206274

Which discord server were you banned on? Gaming Lights Imperial Role Play

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? According to a pancake Bot DM it was for "community Disrespect" not too sure how we ended up on that, The final day if not week leading up to my ban Ive talked to no one except colleges and acquaintances of my past time in GL.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Im a pretty chell and fya guy. My great mentor and role-model frog could actually vouch for my epicness

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

• Head of Staff
4 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

My great mentor and role-model frog could actually vouch for my epicness

i dont know you

• Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, Frog said:

i dont know you

He meant @bop

+SUPPORT

he hasn’t caused a single fight nor disrespected the community during his time in Gaminglight. 

He’s almost always respectful of others regardless of what they say to him

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-support

Long time member, knew what he was doing. Pinged zeeptin purposefully knowing the consequences. 

Proof that he knew what he was doing -spacer.png 

Side note: LL1 (His handle) stands for loli lover 1, we should keep him off our streets for he is a dirty rodent. 

God bless you all.

• Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Skull 4

Just now, bop said:

-support

Long time member, knew what he was doing. Pinged zeeptin purposefully knowing the consequences. 

Proof that he knew what he was doing -spacer.png 

Side note: LL1 (His handle) stands for loli lover 1, we should keep him off our streets for he is a dirty rodent. 

God bless you all.

W

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

Good evening, 

As a gaminglight member, I witnessed this first hand and cannot explain enough the discontent I have with Ghoul’s actions. His words are irreversible and I believe his ban should remain for the safety of the community and the children that were indirectly harmed and impacted by his comments to the owner.

Edit: I have realized how short and brief I kept this. However, I must not withhold any info as it is what the community requires of me. This isn’t ghoul’s first rodeo.

Ghoul is a notorious criminal who has been terrorizing the gaminglight for years. He is known for his brutal acts of violence, such as murder, kidnapping, and robbery. He has no regard for human life and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. His actions have caused widespread fear and panic among the people, and the police have been unable to catch him.

Ghoul is a master manipulator and uses his charm and wit to lure people into his criminal schemes. He preys on the vulnerable and desperate, exploiting their weaknesses for his own gain. He is incredibly cunning and has a way of getting people to do his bidding without them even realizing it. His lack of empathy and disregard for others make him a truly dangerous man.

The atrocities committed by Ghoul have made him a public enemy and have earned him the ire of both the law enforcement agencies and the public. He has brought chaos and destruction to people's lives and continues to do so to this day. His actions have left a deep scar on the community, and it will take a long time for the wounds to heal. Ghoul is a bad person who deserves to be punished for his crimes.

thank you,

Abumi.

Edited by (GL) Abumi
  • Heart-Eyes 1

• Head of Staff

Please keep responses to this thread to a +Support/-Support basis only, violations of this will result in forums warnings being distributed

• Dislike 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 4 weeks later...

- Support

I do not see how you could be remorseful for your actions when you are using racial slurs in responses on this appeal.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• 1 month later...