Staff Application- Denied

Veeno.

What is your in-game name?: Darkness

What is your steam name?: Veeno. 

What is your steam ID?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071518608/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have managed and been staff on servers awhile back and just got back into playing gmod and star wars RP ive been playing gmod for roughly 8 years i just bought my PC back in may 3 weeks ago and am excited to start my rp again on this server the community i've met so far are wonderful funny people and would like to help improve the server more than what it already is 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 days ago 

What date did you make your forums account? 06/08/23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User 

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? not yet but going too

What rank are you applying for? trial mod 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: yes and re reading them i will do also 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i don't think i deserve this rank nor do i need it i think i can be a valuable asset to the staff team and would like to help the server in many different ways 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would bring them jail them and gag them/mute them ask them to relax a bit theres 2 routes it can go if they keep yelling i will jail them for 100 seconds and return but if they talk to me in a calm manner and explain their side of the story i will be able to go off that and depending on how many warns/bans/kicks they have will determine the punishment 

• Head Admin

-Support

I believe you need a little bit more time to learn the ins and outs of the server, and 3 days isn't enough in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Veeno. said:

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i don't think i deserve this rank nor do i need it i think i can be a valuable asset to the staff team and would like to help the server in many different ways 

This comment made can be seen as very egregious and cocky, as you are implying that your drive isn't there. Nobody NEEDS the staff rank, but it really isn't needed to be written. You also say you do not deserve the rank.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Donny Core said:

-Support

I believe you need a little bit more time to learn the ins and outs of the server, and 3 days isn't enough in my opinion.

This comment made can be seen as very egregious and cocky, as you are implying that your drive isn't there. Nobody NEEDS the staff rank, but it really isn't needed to be written. You also say you do not deserve the rank.

Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Donny Core said:

-Support

Good luck!

hey thank you for the feedback i understand about the things you said and i will give it more time and go over my answers 

6 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

- support seems keen but the application seems half assed

thank you for the feedback 

5 hours ago, Donny Core said:

-Support

Good luck!

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL