Recron

Recron's Stormtrooper Officer Application Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to 2LT?

• Yes
    • No (Please State Why)

1. What's your in-game name?: Recron

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster?: STEAM_0:0:607422292

3. How long have you been on the server?: 967:12 (Only Imperial)

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?: 4 [2 on SCP] [2 on Imperial]

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to be an officer to further progress within ST, improve the battalion, and provide support towards the battalion. Some critical ST officers have recently been promoted or resigned. ST is running on 3 officers and a single VCMDR. There is immense pressure on those four individuals to run the battalion, and I would like to provide assistance to them. I feel like I have sufficient experience and time on the server to finally progress into the officer core. I understand most aspects of how the battalion works/operates, and I would like to provide a few benefits. I believe I can work with other battalions and GMs to conceive unique missions and simulations to give burned out and bored members a reason to get on the server. Finally, I have enjoyed my experience within ST, something diverse from a majority of other battalions, which is why I actually stayed to progress to my rank of first sergeant.

6. What time zone are you in?: EST

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?: I can improve the battalion in a few ways. To begin, as I previously stated, I want to improve the general activity of ST. There is a quite substantial amount of STs currently, yet a majority of them are inactive being bored, experiencing a burnout, or have generally lost care for the server. I would like to maintain people's enjoyment of the server by incorporating some old GM ideas I had into missions, work with other battalions to do SIMs, or unique rewards for getting on. This is not my first time as an officer, and I understand mistakes I made in the past, the enjoyable things I did, and potentially enjoyable things. Additionally, I would like to ensure that STs maintain standards. What I mean is I really don't like random minges or severely incompetent people that don't care, but proceed to rank up in ST only to do stupid mistakes, abuse privileges, or be idiots.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?: I differ from other applicants due to my numerous experiences in officer positions and leadership. I have been a decorated rank several times, and I know what to expect, the qualities I need to maintain, and to be a role model for lower ranking STs and NCOs. Like I previously said, I understand what to expect and what is expected from me. I know what people usually enjoy, and how to lead people into a proper direction (Someone I trained once became the VCMDR). I can also be trusted with numerous tasks as I always do my best not to let down and I naturally get things done. Overall, I possess multiple experiences within officer cores and I completely understand what it brings to me, and how to be a competent officer.