Rico's Officer Application

Harold Jaquivus

What Is Your In Game Name?: Purge SFC Rico HK44

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:103722386

How Long Have You Been In Purge?: About a month

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: yes, App III

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?: The reason i would like to become an officer is because i like to lead and guide enlisted and NCO's to help them have the most fun possible in the battalion. I will also say i would like to become an officer to help shape purge as it is starting with alot of new faces and being built back up and i feel i can bring alot of advice and experience to the team. I find enjoyment by leading on the server so I feel i would excel at being an officer, I have been an Officer multiple times in the past and i have felt that i brought alot of value to the Officer teams i was apart of and i would like to be given a chance to do that here in purge aswell. I would like to be able take the new generation of purge and shape them into the best they can be and grow purge back into being one of the biggest and best battalions on server. If given the opportunity I am never one to turn down criticism whether I like it or not because I find it to be something to grow off of, what other people say of you does matter because you reflect your battalion so I am always open to growing.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team?: As stated before I can bring experience to the table as far as being an officer. But i also bring something i feel not many people have and that is a sense of Bluntness and Strictness but also being fair, I believe that if something is being done good or bad it should be talked about respectfully and i have and will continue to do that on this server. I also bring a unique outlook on trainings and simulations that some people may not think of because i have played on many different battalions and RP servers, so i can always keep people entertained with fun exercises. I also try and make sure that everyone in the battalion has a voice no matter if they are a PVT or a LT, because without an Enlisted core you could have no officer core so i believe it is important to listen to everyone as not everyone thinks the same and some of the best ideas i have seen in my time have come from new low ranks that had a different outlook on the subject. 

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: Yes(Major in 501st, and Major in IC 2x) plus much officer experience on other servers

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: yes

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0

I apologize if this is short but i would prefer to keep it short and sweet

Edited by Harold Jaquivus

• 2 weeks later...