In-Game Name:

Maxwell/maxwellium

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:621975925

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

N/A

How long have you been playing on the server?:

~ a week (2 days playtime).

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?

Yes.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

0 active 0 total  image.png

Why do you want to join event team?

I want to join the event team because I enjoyed making events in a different SCP server, I find that this server has more interesting RP potential. With a clash of error signs and burning D class I hope to make some amazing events  

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I have over 2 days of playtime in about a week without any warnings and zero admin sits.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, But I can learn quickly if given the chance

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 
Cognitive Cataclysm

In this event there would be multiple phases, each revolving around either finding a new hazard (cognito/infohazards) or one of the two developing into more infectious or more deadly.
The starting phase would happen when someone finds a piece of paper with instructions to go to a certain area of the foundation, which they would then be infected with SCP-2413.
They would have a psychotic break trying to escape the screaming emiting from all radio/electronics emitting noises. If the infected person tells anyone about the noises and what happened they will instantly begin having the same issues.
Anyone that passes a certain roll will be able to control themselves to an extent to inform others to either leave and get help or to tell them to just run or kill everyone infected.
This event will be changed as the actions of the players occur. Leading to multiple outcomes

Edited by medical maxwellium
accidentally pressed enter before finishing the application

+Support

I think Maxwell could be a great ET. (He has the creativity and such)

He's my biological father and he abandoned me

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Just now, 𝕭 𝕺 𝕭 𝓐 said:

-Support

Maxwell is my biological father and he abandoned me.

We're siblings and this is true

fr tho, I think Maxwell would make a great addition to the event team. He's very friendly and I really enjoy talking to him and interacting with him while on the server. He would be a really great event team with his ability to RP and think creatively. The event idea is unique and would be fun as well, an example of his creative thinking. 

My only concern is he does have a bit of a low playtime on the server. I personally still think he should be accepted, but its an important fact to note. Overall

+ Support

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]