SCP-5208-GL Firearm Quiz

Lore Rank/Name: Serial Killer

SCP #: 5208

Test Idea: Give SCP-5208 different firearms to see how well he can adapt to new weaponry

Background Research: I looked up the country of origin of all the firearms they'd be receiving for the quiz.

Hypothesis: SCP-5208 would do poorly on the quiz due to only sticking with their typical firearms.

Observations (what happened?): SCP-5208 passed 100% on the names quiz, failed with a 0% correct on the country of origin scores, and did poorly on firing the weapons.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): N/A

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My hypothesis was somewhat correct, they got the names all right which surprises me, but failed the origin and did poorly in the firing range. Overall I can conclude SCP-5208 is not a threat if it stumbles apon one of our armories.

Grade: 65/100

Lore: 20/25

Honestly a really interesting test. Not only is it creative, it actually fits the foundations theme of learning new ways to contain anomalies, as well as preventing danger when a breach does occur.

Format: 10/25

Standard research format. Nothing very interesting or new. If you do want more points in this category, you can alter the format if you wish, or even create your own document.

Presentation: 15/25

Easy to read, but the formatting is standard and is basically already designed to be that way. Similar to the above, feel free to alter the format if you feel like you can add more spice to the log, or an entry for new information.

Writing: 20/25

Good usage of standard research terms. Feels like an official entry, but on a much smaller scale.

Notes: 

This is a pretty short entry for a foundation document; it likely could have been suitable just as an activity log. A good way to get more material for these documents is to bundle together multiple tests, much like a "Study" of a specific SCP instead of a singular test.