Apollo's Trauma Engineer

fire_fox1121

What is your In-Game name? Apollo

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:553647381

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) Medical Doctor

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)  6

Who gave you permission to apply? Vintage 

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)? I'm a good fit for this subbranch for a few reasons but most specifically because I'm willing to work diligently to accomplish the main goal of trauma engineer. Alongside that I'm a quick learner, self motivated and dependable, I'm confident I'll add value to this subbranch and excel in this role. I'm also fit for this subbranch because of my strong qualifications, relevant experience, and my over all skills. I am able to work well under pressure as well as a team and adapt to new situations. I also have experience with maintenance and medical, I also have the qualities of a medical command member. I'm also a good fit because I am a positive person who embraces change, I'm also good with challenges and I'm confident. And I will seek ways to help with anything. Finally I'm a good fit for this role because I am both goal orientated and resourceful. I will always focus on moving forward, and I will take responsibility for challenges and problems as they occur.

Edited by fire_fox1121

• J0LT locked this topic