Mark's hit suggestion - Denied

Mark001

What you want to see? - A new system for hits to be added, it would be GL custom made and what I want to see is phones on the map that open a menu that let you create "contracts" (hits) on people that you can make open to all or private to one hitman for a custom price, this means no more 5,000$ limit on hits. and if the hit is private then the hitman can accept or deny it, if its open then they get a notification.

Why should we add it? - Increase interest in hit jobs and worth of hitman menu on CCs, cause to be honest, 50$ for the hitman menu right now isn't worth it for the state that hitman menus are in. Right now, all you can do is make 5,000 dollar hits.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increase activity on hitman jobs and purchases on the hitman addition for CCs.

Links to any content - Custom made preferably.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support

Sounds like an interesting idea and I believe would contribute to RP on the server.

Would benefit those wanting to play on with a hitman menu, and increase rewards for contracts.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+Support 

This add on already exists and has been suggested and denied before. I would love to see it, but they have gone against it in the past. Completely agree that this system would improve crime on the server though. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

13 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support 

This add on already exists and has been suggested and denied before. I would love to see it, but they have gone against it in the past. Completely agree that this system would improve crime on the server though. 

On 5/29/2023 at 2:34 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Sounds like an interesting idea and I believe would contribute to RP on the server.

Would benefit those wanting to play on with a hitman menu, and increase rewards for contracts.

To my knowledge there is already a mod of this sort of concept. Seems like a cool idea

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 5/29/2023 at 3:34 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 5/29/2023 at 2:50 AM, Mark001 said:

Right now, all you can do is make 5,000 dollar hits.

You can set the hit price using /hitprice. It ranges from $200, to $50,000.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC