Should i be NCO  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be NCO

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name. Johan

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:462024508

How long have you been in Naval? 2 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?   Well, the reason I want to become a junior officer is to. Help with recruitment within the battalion. I want to further grow the battalion by increasing recruitment and doing Unique sims. I'm currently writing ideas for them. Also, I want to better help Enlisted with leadership understanding and the handbook of naval. From my experience in Naval as an enlisted, I have seen many times where the enlisted does not fully understand what to do. So I would like to better help them. Im looking into joining S.O in naval and also want to tract more attention to the Sub-Branch to better increase the numbers. Working with DT and Shock and create better work with each other.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?  To host tryouts and help enlisted with any question they have. For example how do I do hyperspace. I would guide them to handbook and explain it to them.  Also Doing tryouts is the most important part of being an NCO because new recruitment will help the battalion grow further. Ensuring enlisted are doing sectors and making sure they are following the Handbook. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will host more tryouts than anyone my goals is to be the number one hosting in tryouts every week as an NCO. While also giving opportunity to other NCO to still get the tryouts done. Also to better guide the enlisted in the Branch there is a lot. I would work with other battalion to create more unique sims with them to better create relationships between battalions. Also goal of becoming S.O I want to better bring connection with Shock and DT, For it to become a very respect sub branch.  

Edited by Classy

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

-Support-
Good Objectives

Doesn't understand the full duties of a Junior Officer within Naval

How he would assist the battalion part: Doesn't stand out much

Joined naval 2 days ago, a very new Naval member

Shorter application

May change to +Support if he adds on and explains more in depth on the questions.

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

28 minutes ago, Alpha0 said:

-Support-
Good Objectives

Doesn't understand the full duties of a Junior Officer within Naval

How he would assist the battalion part: Doesn't stand out much

Shorter application

May change to +Support if he adds on and explains more in depth on the questions.

Fixed Thanks for the Feed back. 🙂

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

Updated version after feedback was taken & applied.
-Support-

Lack of experience within Naval

+Support+
Fixed his application after feedback.

Active

Shows initiative within Naval

Understands his duties for the most part

Has objectives within Naval

May change depending on how I see you doing within Naval!

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM