Staff Application- Denied

Scotty Boy

What is your in-game name?: Scotty

What is your steam name?: Scotty boy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:739103809

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i was a moderator on a gmod server over a year ago but i dont remeber much

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3-4 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account? April 22 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? aprrentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? yes $40

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:  i have read them and will try my best 

Timezone: GBT

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): Well i think i deserve the trial mod because i have now been on the server for over 2 weeks and i admire the job that staff do althought i have not been in many staff sits i think they have all been serious but calm in a way and i would like to have a more enjoyable but serious time on the server and try new things but also i would try my best to be as active as possible therefore i will try my best to be on every day for atleast 2-4 hours if not i will make up for it in the ammount of sits i will take when possible or even just helping peaple  with there problems around  the ship

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: well first i would try to get the person who reported the sits side of the story if the accused continues to interupt and swear i would mute or gag them until i have finished talking to the person who reported him or her and after i am done i will unmute the accused and ask them to stop swearing at me and ask for there side of the story if they stop i will tell them what the punishments of mass rdm get clips and check logs if it is true i will give them the formal warning and 5 day ban

• Head Admin
On 5/24/2023 at 2:25 PM, Snowfall said:

+Support 
+Good guy 
+Good On The Time Requirement

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 5/24/2023 at 12:25 PM, Snowfall said:

+Support 
+Good guy 
+Good On The Time Requirement

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM