Time Breaking Shenanigans

Lore Rank/Name: AR Serial Killer

SCP #: N/A

Test Idea: Temporal Looping with Thaumaturgy and elevators, I incorporated invalid physics to an elevator causing it to break normal temporal constructs and essentially make a "timeloop" in an elevator.

Test 1:

I grabbed two D-Class and put them in the elevator, while putting items within two different elevators from two different parallel universes and combined them into one elevator.

Test 2:

I did the same thing but with one D-Class, I had an engineer put traffic cones in front of each elevator door in LCZ.

Test 3:

The third test involved tricking a special education D-Class into thinking he was already in a time loop with a pocket watch and brainwashing.

Background Research: I previously found an oddity in the elevator which when the elevator is interacted with in a certain way, it breaks time and space. Causing people to merge with each other, odd teleporting, random deaths, etc.

Hypothesis: Time loops were imminent and I knew time would surely break.

Observations (what happened?):

Test 1:

This caused the D-Class to merge with a security guard, me merging with the security guard, and the other D-Class merging with the door. Merging with the door causes instant death and disembowelment.  

Test 2:

I pinned the D-Classes cuffs to one elevator from one universe, while the D-Class was being teleported to the other elevator. This caused the D-Class's cuffs to go through the elevator wall and pull him into the wall, slamming his whole body. I also merged myself with a security guard and caused a time loop that lasted fifteen minutes, which caused other people to get stuck in the elevator. The amount of people was estimated to be around four to five people stuck in one chaotic elevator test.

Test 3:

I then put him in the elevator, which summoned a Sarkic Cultist and a griffin in the elevator. A bunch of other people got stuck in a time loop in the elevator, some people died by getting chopped in half by the elevator door. Everyone was screaming in fear and confusion while I was laughing manically.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): N/A

Reason for Testing: To find a better way to contain Keter SCPs, that is to say putting Keter SCPs in a temporally paused field, making it so they're trapped in time and space.

• 2 weeks later...

Your test log has been assigned for grading. Please wait 2-3 days for your log to be fully graded.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Grade: 70/100

Lore: 20/25

While a bit strange, the tests do follow the standard foundation research protocol; discover an anomaly, and attempt to document/contain it.

Format: 15/25

This is just the standard research format, but it's done (mostly) correctly, so not a major downside with that. You can use your own custom formats, so try removing unneeded information and adding new information that may help the reader understand more of the anomaly.

Presentation: 15/25

Google docs will help you get more points in this category. They are a good tool that allows you to add much more detail to your formatting and generally increase the visual appeal of the research document. Otherwise, you can use different colorings, text sizes, and other effects to help enunciate certain parts of the document.

Writing: 20/25

Nothing too extraordinary, however there is a fair amount of detail when it comes to the actual tests themselves. You can boost your efforts in this category by adding more details about situations and anomalies, for example, bringing up possible containment methods to an anomalies effect.

Notes: 

A solid research document expected for your rank with the potential to achieve even greater heights.