Sr Dr. Cap junior command application

CaptainKill1124

Name: Dr Cap
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31372933
Time in Research: 1 year

I strongly believe that I should be a part of Research Command due to the significant impact I can make within the Foundation and its research endeavors. With the recent mass resignation of key command members, the chain of command has become leaderless and unstable. By joining the junior command and encouraging other researchers to do the same, we can create positive change, restore balance, and regain the initiative and prestige we once had.

One crucial aspect we need to address is the recruitment of young and fresh minds into the research division. We are currently lacking in various areas, including , PTs  , mass , and research logs. I am determined to rectify this situation by advocating for more FTOs (Field Training Officers) to train command members, to host PTs and Mass Tests. These activities are essential for the advancement of our research.

Research is an integral part of the SCP Foundation, and it is in danger of decline. I am committed to preventing this from happening and revolutionizing the way we conduct research. By implementing these changes, I aim to breathe new life into the research division, ensuring its growth and success for years to come.

What can i bring to the table other's won't Leadership, balance, and progress are crucial aspects we currently lack. We have barely scratched the surface of what lies beyond our understanding, limiting our progress. The SCP Foundation was established not only to secure and protect against anomalies but also to push technological boundaries for future threat prevention. However, our leadership structure is flawed, with high command burdened by responsibilities that should be handled by low command. By assuming leadership roles and encouraging others to do the same, we can alleviate this burden and restore balance. Without a middleman, coordination falters, and chaos ensues, hindering our ability to accomplish anything meaningful.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity?: In order to foster a culture of motivation and excellence, it is essential to recognize that we all strive for something and seek rewards. Unfortunately, our current system lacks the encouragement needed to ignite the passion within our researchers. To address this issue, I propose implementing a comprehensive incentivization plan. This plan includes enticing rewards, such as giveaways, rapid promotions, and engaging mass tests. By offering incentives that are truly worth pursuing, we can inspire our research staff to unleash their full potential and become the best in their field. Through this approach, we can cultivate a driven and exceptional team.

• 2 weeks later...