GJ Delta-5 app

GJ

Name - GJ

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:614209203

Discord Name - GJ#1842

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Manager of Medical

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -  yes have 3 warnsimage.png.e3104c5cc3e4a15915c74d9e57ada892.png  

Why do you want to join Delta-5? : I want to join D5 Because I want to RP more in a different way, such as interrogation's and Spraying class A on civ's we find in the site.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I feel like I should be let into Delta-5 Because of my skills as command member and all trying to spread out to other branch like medical with IAIS job. As of me being Medical senior command I have the skills lead others into combat and help them if needed. I'm A very good at combat as of being Head of combat units in my Medical branch where I came from.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: Yes i will to my dearest heart

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Edited by GJ

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

Accepted

Please See a a FTO+ for Training
you can ask a delta-5 FTO in-game for Training or by DM them in Discord

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+support

Edited by Sec SVFTO Major Braun

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,