Am I ready for Vice commander?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Vice commander?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Harry Jr

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  : 69th Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : 

I want to help better Medical and I am confident that I have the skills and experience needed to make a significant impact as Vice Commander. With my experience, knowledge, and strong leadership capabilities, I'm certain I can help make Medical a better place with My background in Medical. I have been in Medical for 6 months, and I have gained a vast amount of experience in decision-making. This has been proven by successful research projects. I have worked with Harry to help the research into a very good sub-regiment, which has resulted in the creation of a successful sub-regiment. I understand that being Vice Commander is a challenging role, but I believe that I am the best person for the role. I have the confidence and determination required to make a difference, and I am eager to contribute to the Medical's future. Furthermore, I am committed to making Medical more efficient and better equipped to meet the needs of the server. I am willing to invest my time and effort into this role, and I am sure that I will be successful. I am confident that I can help make Medical a better place by introducing new ideas and solutions, as well as by working with Harry and Kavis to implement Medical.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? : 5,303:24 hours, https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/893751293

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : 

The primary purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch is to provide assistance, guidance, and leadership to the Commander. They should serve as an example to other officers and members of the battalion, as well as a dependable source of support when matters become difficult. Vice Commanders should utilize their connections with other battalions to promote growth and prosperity for the entire battalion. It is their responsibility to ensure that all rules and regulations are followed and that any infractions or disputes are promptly and effectively handled. In addition to assisting the Commander, Vice Commanders should also be in charge of overseeing the sub-battalions, monitoring officer activity, and ensuring that quotas are met. They must also remain active and engage with other officers and Vice Commanders in activities that can help the battalion grow. This can include organizing events, providing feedback, and offering assistance in a variety of ways. Vice Commanders should possess a wide range of skills to effectively fulfill their duties. They must have strong organizational and communication abilities, as well as a knowledge of how to properly manage resources. Furthermore, they should be competent in making sound decisions and taking decisive action when necessary. Vice Commanders should have the ability to motivate and inspire others, as well as provide clear direction and vision. They should be able to work well in a team environment, as well as handle conflict in an appropriate manner. They should also be able to establish trust and foster relationships with others to promote cooperation and collaboration. Vice Commanders should be able to think strategically and be able to identify opportunities for improvement and growth. They should have a good understanding of the battalion's mission and objectives and the necessary tools and resources to help them accomplish their tasks. They should also be able to work with limited resources while utilizing the most efficient methods available. In short, the role of a Vice Commander for a branch is to provide support, guidance, and leadership to the Commander and members of the battalion. They should be able to motivate and inspire others while promoting growth and prosperity for the entire battalion. They should possess a wide range of skills and be competent in making sound decisions and taking decisive action when necessary. With their help, the battalion should be able to reach its goals and objectives more effectively.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

The reason you should trust me as a vice commander of the 69th regiment is because of my dedication to my work and the respect I have earned from everyone in the regiment. I have held the positions of director of research and Major of medical, both of which are high honors that I take great pride in. I am also on the server every day, and as a result, I have been able to lead both the medical staff on and off the ship, off map, and in the medbay. This has given me a great understanding of how to lead, and how to make the best decisions in any situation, no matter how good or bad it may be. Although I may not have experience as a vice commander, I do have experience in assessing a situation and making a decisive call. I have earned the trust and respect of my peers on the server, and this trust has grown since I have been a Colonel twice and now a Major. I have shown that I have a great deal of knowledge of how to control and lead people. If I am appointed as a vice commander, I will always discuss any decisions with the other vice commanders and the commander before anything is put into effect. I will also get any decisions approved by the commander and high command before I let anyone know about them. I understand the importance of the role of vice commander, and I am confident that I can handle the responsibility. I am a team player and I am willing to work with the other vice commanders to ensure that the regiment is running smoothly. I am also willing to take on any tasks that are assigned to me, and I will always strive to do my best. I am committed to the regiment and I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to the team. I am a hard worker and I am willing to put in the time and effort to ensure that the regiment is successful. I am also willing to take on any challenges that come my way, and I am confident that I can handle them. In conclusion, I am the right person for the position of vice commander of the 69th regiment. I have the experience, knowledge, and dedication to make sure that the regiment is successful. I am confident that I can handle the responsibility and I am willing to put in the time and effort to ensure that the regiment is successful.

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I can be on everyday be on for around 4-7 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

yes

11/7/2021 - ImperialRP - RDA

1/24/2023 - ImperialRP - FailRP

+ SUPPORT

While under current leadership of Harry Jr. we have seen many of combat situations and leadership intensive scenarios.  When no one else would step up Harry Jr. did and did very well!

Harry Jr has shown good leadership and we need someone in this role of medical so it can grow and become better! Their responses to the questions I felt were well thought out and they took their time in thinking about the answers and not just quickly filled out the application.  Harry Jr. Has made changes to the Medical SOP and they made sure that those changes were implemented well! 

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

Edited by Ganrik

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

On 5/21/2023 at 5:47 AM, Ganrik said:

+ SUPPORT

While under current leadership of Harry Jr. we have seen many of combat situations and leadership intensive scenarios.  When no one else would step up Harry Jr. did and did very well!

Harry Jr has shown good leadership and we need someone in this role of medical so it can grow and become better! Their responses to the questions I felt were well thought out and they took their time in thinking about the answers and not just quickly filled out the application.  Harry Jr. Has made changes to the Medical SOP and they made sure that those changes were implemented well! 

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

On 5/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, Ganrik said:

+ SUPPORT

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

On 5/20/2023 at 4:47 PM, Ganrik said:

+ SUPPORT

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+ SUPPORT

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+support

Harry JR is the best medical in medical corps he'd be an amazing VCMDR!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ SUPPORT

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

+ SUPPORT

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

• Head Admin

+ SUPPORT

BEST OF LUCK HARRY JR! 

This says it all! I have known him for a while and feel he would be a positive addition to the Command Team!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

-Support

"Diablo is a great Officer in the Medical Corps--no doubt about it. However there are a few things that stick out to me a great deal which hinder my ability to determine to +Support on this application. On the plus side; his activity is good, can be reliable to look after fellow Medical personnel & is very supportive to fellow officers if the need arises to aid them...on the negative side of things, he can be a little bit stubborn in regards to his general knowledge of things both RP wise or otherwise to the point where he can be a little too forceful in getting you to "admit you are wrong" about something. Another aspect is actually technically linked to his activity; he can be quite active, yes, however there can be times where he just sits in the Medbay couches or bunks AFK for hours on end and being unresponsive in TS which sometimes continues through Events and beyond. Adding to that, he has commitments to make with other servers; which is fine, of course, but it seems to heavily impact his activity and causes him to go AFK like this quite a bit. Recently, an Event went down and I was the only active Medical (using my CC as it has more HP & force heal) to run around to heal peeps about the ship and he was on the job but AFK the whole time due to his prior commitments to another server. (again, no judgement about the other commitments, but just wanted to point out that this may be a crucial detail that may affect his activity as a Vice Commander)

I apologize to Diablo if this critique
 seems a bit harsh, that is not my intention whatsoever. I'm just giving my own take with this application, I wish you luck with this app however I'm unable to +Support due to some of these current issues that may hinder your abilities if you were Vice Commander. Apologies again & will continue wishing you the best <3"

Edited by Milady
Needed to give a definitive -/+ Support

4 hours ago, Milady said:

Undetermined

"Diablo is a great Officer in the Medical Corps--no doubt about it. However there are a few things that stick out to me a great deal which hinder my ability to determine to either +Support or -Support on this application. On the plus side; his activity is good, can be reliable to look after fellow Medical personnel & is very supportive to fellow officers if the need arises to aid them...on the negative side of things, he can be a little bit stubborn in regards to his general knowledge of things both RP wise or otherwise to the point where he can be a little too forceful in getting you to "admit you are wrong" about something. Another aspect is actually technically linked to his activity; he can be quite active, yes, however there can be times where he just sits in the Medbay couches or bunks AFK for hours on end and being unresponsive in TS which sometimes continues through Events and beyond. Adding to that, he has commitments to make with other servers; which is fine, of course, but it seems to heavily impact his activity and causes him to go AFK like this quite a bit. Recently, an Event went down and I was the only active Medical (using my CC as it has more HP & force heal) to run around to heal peeps about the ship and he was on the job but AFK the whole time due to his prior commitments to another server. (again, no judgement about the other commitments, but just wanted to point out that this may be a crucial detail that may affect his activity as a Vice Commander)

I apologize to Diablo if this critique
 seems a bit harsh, that is not my intention whatsoever. I'm just giving my own take with this application, I wish you luck with this app however because of my own 50/50 opinion on this I'm unable to give a definitive -/+ Support. Apologies again & will continue wishing you the best <3"

I’m not a forums diplomat anymore but you should only be doing a +Support  or -Support. Absolutely no in between as it doesn’t give any valid opinion 🙂

• Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

Accepted!

Congratulations! Please speak with a Brigadier General+ within Army for training.

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander