Illusions Trial Mod Application - Accepted

GL Illusions

What is your in-game name?: Illusions

What is your steam name?:  OG Illusions

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:86309736

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not in Garry's Mod, however an am a Current Game Master for HorizonXI (Final Fantasy XI Private Server)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 05/13/2023

What date did you make your forums account? 05/17/2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 Proof: https://imgur.com/a/o2e18l3

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I am deserving of this rank because I have experience moderating game communities, and I care very much about this community. I know that I have only been a part of this community for a week or so, however I feel that I can do better for the community by taking up an active role as staff. I am currently an active admin for a completely different game, and have been for about 4 months now, so handling delicate situations is nothing new to me. I feel that in taking up a role as a staff member, I will be able to better serve the community as a whole. While I may not have the experience on the server, I have the experience moderating, which would make me a great asset to the team. I whole heartedly appreciate the time that you all have to take to review this application and truly hope to hear from you all soon.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would mute and gag the person, warn them for Mass RDMing, and advise them that if the behavior continues, that they will face a more serious punishment.

Edited by Illusions 1A31

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+ Support

Recently I have seen Illusions on the server very often, as his activity has been quite well.

I believe Illusions acquires the professionalism, respect, and integrity to uphold a Staff Position.

Good luck!

• Heart-Eyes 2

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

26 minutes ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Recently I have seen Illusions on the server very often, as his activity has been quite well.

I believe Illusions acquires the professionalism, respect, and integrity to uphold a Staff Position.

Good luck!

Thank you Azreal!

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

-Support

I don't think you're ready for this position even though you're active. You could be more informed on the MOTD, you only have 4 posts and started playing less then a week ago.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

3 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Good luck!

i dont care GIF 

2 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

-Support 
You don't meet some of the requirements
Playtime: 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1145763590?servers[14633137]=3M
forum post count : 4 ( at the time of me typing this)
and i have see you on but i think you need more time 
sorry Good luck 😄 

Weird on the playtime one, Azreal confirmed in game I had enough playtime. Either way thank you for the feedback

3 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

I don't think you're ready for this position even though you're active. You could be more informed on the MOTD, you only have 4 posts and started playing less then a week ago.

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you

3 hours ago, Slasher said:

Thanks for your support!

3 hours ago, Lieutenant Gunny said:

-Support

I've seen him in game couple times but I never spark up a conversation, you seem like a nice guy but you started playing a week ago I all I can recommend is start posting more on the Forums.

Thanks for your feedback!

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support

Illusions is a great guy and is quite active especially on PD. I have a lot of respect for this lad and have had no issues, he's always here to help you  when you need it!

I am going to be honest it is a very early application as you have only started playing on this server since 05/13/2023, basically a week of playtime. I mean there is no harm in trying out for stuff because everyone does deserve a place to have a go, I only suggest just keep on what you are doing by being active on the server and getting to know the community and just keep trying to put regularly posting on the forums.

Illusions I really do wish you the best of luck on your journey on becoming staff on this amazing server, and just don't give up if you don't get it the first time. If you need anything or have any questions you know where to find me!

Again good luck buddy

Chris Marmalade 

On 5/19/2023 at 5:08 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Good luck!

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

18 hours ago, Familiarhook074 said:

+ Support

Illusions is a great guy and is quite active especially on PD. I have a lot of respect for this lad and have had no issues, he's always here to help you  when you need it!

I am going to be honest it is a very early application as you have only started playing on this server since 05/13/2023, basically a week of playtime. I mean there is no harm in trying out for stuff because everyone does deserve a place to have a go, I only suggest just keep on what you are doing by being active on the server and getting to know the community and just keep trying to put regularly posting on the forums.

Illusions I really do wish you the best of luck on your journey on becoming staff on this amazing server, and just don't give up if you don't get it the first time. If you need anything or have any questions you know where to find me!

Again good luck buddy

Chris Marmalade 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

On 5/19/2023 at 5:08 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Good luck!

On 5/19/2023 at 8:41 PM, Ridgeland said:

-Support 
You don't meet some of the requirements
Playtime: 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1145763590?servers[14633137]=3M
forum post count : 4 ( at the time of me typing this)
and i have see you on but i think you need more time 
sorry Good luck 😄 

Also try not to respond to everyone’s post. You could do an emoji instead to show your thanks.

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

yeah he is new but I have had several discussions with him. I think with the proper mentors he would be a fine addition to the staff team. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Heart-Eyes 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png