Atomic's False warn appeal- Denied

cpt.atomic

Your In-game: Atomic

The admin's name in-game: Miniepic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): not sure

What warning did you receive: LTARP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/6830f7aba34ca28c09f9161546d6e5a9

Why do you think this warn was false: I was running from a cop with a glock 18 out the cop rounds the corner around the dealership into the dark ally and tazes me i tell him i have a gun before he places cuffs on me and still puts the cuffs on so i say louder into my mic asking if he can hear me i tell him again that i had a gun out the cop had no respect for me and just said he didnt see a gun out so he takes me to jail and i tell him that i had a gun out again he asks for a recording and my computer doesnt have enough ram to have a recording going and Gmod so i say no and he basically tells me tuff luck the cop was being a prick so when he starts to drag me i type retry into my consol and my computer freezes so i cant get back on in time to dispute the warn some people are gonna say well just go in jail and then call a admin yet i still get fucked either way i shouldnt have to sit in jail for someone else breaking the rules then to be warned for it while they are able to get away scott free is ridiculous how are you gonna protect the people that cant record or just dont want to we just get fucked over and over again by pricks abusing their power and wanting to ruin other players days when all they were doing was roleplaying.

Any extra information: I just want my warn removed i feel strongly that its a flawed system that everything needs to be recorded for their to be a case and how i need footage of if i had a gun but the cops dont need to record for tazer rushing me 

-Support

1 minute ago, cpt.atomic said:

when he starts to drag me i type retry into my consol and my computer freezes so i cant get back on in time to dispute the warn some people are gonna say well just go in jail and then call a admin yet i still get fucked either way i shouldnt have to sit in jail for someone else breaking the rules then to be warned for it while they are able to get away scott free is ridiculous how are you gonna protect the people that cant record or just dont want to we just get fucked over and over again by pricks abusing their power and wanting to ruin other players days when all they were doing was roleplaying.

Two wrong's don't make a right. Should of reported him for breaking the rules instead of breaking them your self. If you have proof he broke the rules I would suggest you make a forums post against him.

But your a long time player you should know better. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

5 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support

Two wrong's don't make a right. Should of reported him for breaking the rules instead of breaking them your self. If you have proof he broke the rules I would suggest you make a forums post against him.

Also bad prove

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

22 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support

so how do i win in this situation because from where i look at it i lose every time i go to jail i call staff they ask for proof that i had a gun out i cant provide that so i sit in jail for prob 8 years i go to the forums to report them they ask for proof i cant provide any still got fucked or i do what i did and leave so i dont have to sit in jail for a cop that tazer rushed me. in no situation do i come out with anything but a punishment either from staff or sitting in jail

1 minute ago, cpt.atomic said:

so how do i win in this situation because from where i look at it i lose every time i go to jail i call staff they ask for proof that i had a gun out i cant provide that so i sit in jail for prob 8 years i go to the forums to report them they ask for proof i cant provide any still got fucked or i do what i did and leave so i dont have to sit in jail for a cop that tazer rushed me. in no situation do i come out with anything but a punishment either from staff or sitting in jail

doing the right thing is to just sit back and take it im just tired of it this stuff happens way too much and the cops just go jail hungry and will up sentences for no reason 

-Support 

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

Should of reported him for breaking the rules instead of breaking them your self.

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

I am warning you for leaving to avoid roleplay, which is you leaving while you were in handcuffs. I talked with USMS that reported you and they were just transporting you and you just left. Personally, If you feel like the gov that arrested you treated you poorly just report them yourself. This night while I was on staff or even just on the server I didn't get any reports on gov about RDA, etc from my time. So if you feel like him or someone else taser rushing you is something just report them with vaild evidence, etc. I cannot help you further. You also have admitted several times on this forums post of you commiting LTARP so that does not help your case. 

2 hours ago, cpt.atomic said:

retry into my consol and my computer freezes

This is one instants if you admitting ^

Go to the command of their respected department to report them.

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp