Hunt's Administrator Application - Accepted

HuntR

Should I be given the rank of Admin?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the rank of Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:

• Hunt or HuntR

What is your steam name?:

• [GL] Hunt

What is your steam ID?: 

• STEAM_0:0:103322714

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

• Gaminglight (Current)
    • Tmod-Moderator
      • With one week as a trial moderator and a little over a month as a Moderator I expanded my gaminglight experience quite expansively. My first week as a full moderator I was in the number one position for staff of the week. This was due to the video coming out about gaminglight. The massive influx of trolls and hate crimes committed to the players caused me to have to stay on the whitelist for the entire week. I ended up with around 130 sits I believe and that was just from tickets. If you added the people that were not apart of tickets then it would be 200+. I have grown to enjoy the staffing features and systems used by the community. I feel that I made an impact in the position during my time.
    • Senior Moderator
      • I have spent quite sometime as a senior mod and have had many situations. One of the main things I tried to do as a senior mod was to be a role model for Tmods as well as moderators. I liked making sure they were completing their tasks and answering any questions they had along the way. Of course most of my time was spent answering tickets during my time on the staff whitelist. I believe I did quite well in all of my tickets. I had been called cool headed and professional on many occasions and always took pride in that. I never let my rank or position get to my head and treated everyone the same.
  • My staffing experience is quite extensive. so much so that it would take a very long time to list all of it out, so I will summarize. (Past Positions and Experience)
    • Icefuse Networks
      • Icefuse was my most recent project. I worked quite hard for them for some time before resigning from the community early 2022, due to several factors. I held many different positions as well as had many jobs during my time.
      • Tmod-SNRmod
        • Due to it being my first time staffing in quite some time I started at the rank of tmod. After a week I was a mod and it did not take me long at all to reach senior mod. Due to my quick work and dedication to their community I reached SNRmod after about 2-3 weeks of mod. Icefuse requires all staff to be in a subdivision of staff called trainer. Trainer had a rank structure. Trainer member, officer (5-8 people out of 50-80), lead (1-2 people) and then Manager (1 person for the entire server). At the rank of mod I was promoted to officer and at SNRmod I was promoted to lead. I ranked up the fasted anyone had in trainer to date.
      • Admin-EA
        • I spent the most of my time as Admin of Imperial. Admin was a hard rank to get past considering we had no active DVL on the server so there was a clog in the system. I reached admin after about 3 weeks of senior mod. I was promoted to trainer manager the same week. I worked very hard as an admin and achieved EA after about a month and a half. 
      • Trainer Manager
        • I was promoted to trainer manager as an admin. All trainer managers besides me were Head Admins, but I was just a base admin already getting the rank. I ended up severing the longest term out of any manager for trainer until my resignation in 2022. I was one promotion away from being pulled off of Imperial and becoming an Affairs Executive of Ice fuse Networks (Higher then manager of gaming light) During my time as TM I created the largest and most efficient trainer team in the entire community of servers. My team was recommended by the executives weekly.  I hosted 3 large meetings a week as TM for my department.
      • Head Administrator
        • All of my hard work finally paid off when I was selected to become a head admin of icefuse. I was assigned different jobs during my staff in this position, but I will summarize the main responsibilities. I was assigned two departments (Consisting of 2-4 regiments) to manage for the server. I conducted staff interviews and read and approved all the staff applications. I was the Head lead for ban appeals and player reports. All ban appeals for the server went through me and I either reduced, denied or accepted all appeals. I also conducted small roleplay interviews for the community as well as hosted the weekly staff meeting if the sector lead and DVL were not able to make it.
      • Sector Lead (Gaminglight Head of staff equivalent)
        • After a few months as a HA, I was given a chance to become a sector lead. This rank was very hard to get due to the community only allowing 1-2 maximum at a time. During my time a sector lead I basically worked a job. I had thousands of docs to approve. I had 4 offices that I hosted meetings with daily. I rank 50% of the server and the other sector lead ran the other 50%. It was a very long and hard time, but I loved every second of it.
      • Division Leader (Gaminglight Manager equivalent)
        • Due to personal events and some actions that happened internally in icefuse networks I resigned from the community after serving a few months as sector lead. I was second in line for the position of Division leader when I left. SMT was my home, I loved running the community more than anything in the world to be honest. I miss it a lot, that is why I am attempted to climb the ranks to SMT here for gaming light. 
    • Imperial Roleplay
      • On this server I started from a ST went to Scout commander, then to Gamemaster. I worked from being the smallest Gamemaster on the server to their most well known, then becoming the Server Manager for the Imperial RP division. I ran the server for a while recruiting new admins and GMs, until finally leaving about a year and a half later due to issues with the owner.
    • First Community
      • The first community I worked for on gmod was years ago. It was a VERY popular server and we had 70-100 people on daily. I started off as a tmod and ranked up to community advisor (gaminglight head of staff equivalnt) and server about a year in that postion. I will not go super into detail about this community due to it no longer existing for the past few years. I resigned before its downfall, but 2-3 years after I left they did shut it down.
    • Other ventures
      • I've been moderator/admin for several communities over the years from Dark RP to Clone Wars to Harry Potter, I've done it all. Worked for companies such as NewAgeGaming, StarByStar, as well as others. I have also Co owner and managed a network of star wars RP servers years ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

• January of 2023 for Police RP. A few years ago for SCPRP as well as ImperialRP.

What date did you make your forums account? 

• January 17th, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

• Platinum / Senior Moderator on PoliceRP. 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

What rank are you applying for?

• Administrator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

• I am not staff on any other communities.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

• Yes I have.

Timezone:

• Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

1. Ridgeland (Super Admin)
  2. BruceyBoyo (Lead Admin)
  3. ZoeyPlaysGames (Super Admin)
  4. Drippy (Manager)
  5. Trumpo (Lead Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

• I believe I deserve this rank for many different reasons. First I am going to state the obvious that everyone already expects me to say, my experience in my past. I have ran servers and staff for many communities in my past and I think that gives me a lot of abilities and skills that many do not possess yet. I have seen the ins and outs of most situations and have adapted over the years to become the person I am today. I also think I deserve a shot at this rank just as much as anyone else. While I do not hit record sit numbers anymore due to my time in college and my work I am doing for my grandmother, I do complete the tasks asked of me and while off of LOA I have never missed my quota. I try and always be on staff when there are 50+ players online to make sure the proper sit times are happening. I also believe having another admin would be beneficial. There have been many times over the past month or so that no admins have been online and prop minging has been at its peak. Having someone to assist the moderators in controling these people is important. I just believe that this rank will be another stepping stone for me to show my past positions through my work. My goal is to always move forward and really show the community the good I can do when given the opportunity. I have tried to stick my nose into any situation offered to me. I have done this by joining the forum diplomat team and attempting to help with quick approvals and reports for all of the servers not just policerp. During this I have met many players and members of the community. I think that this rank is just a step in the right direction for my time here with gaminglight. I cant wait for the many memories and opportunities to come.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

• The first actions depends on if this was a ticket created  by a player, or if it was a spotting while I was on duty. If I was on duty, then I would grab the individual and bring them on top of a roof to create distance from them and the players. If they would not sit still, want to jump off, or even shoot then I would freeze said individual. If this was a ticket I would first switch to staff on duty and do !admin then to accept the ticket. After speaking with the person on the issue I would teleport the individual. If they will not sit still or try and shoot the person who made the ticket they will be frozen. Most situations they end up frozen due to the fact you know they will try and "Go out with a bang." The next steps are the same no matter how the situation starts. If the person is cursing at me and refuses to allow me or the others in the sit speak, then they will be gagged for the duration of the sit, only allowing them to type. This would give me time to go over the combat logs and speak with the people involved. I would also check the persons prior bans/warns and see if actions like this have happened before. After it is found that the person is guilty of Mass RDM, I would give them a warning, then call for a higher rank staff member for the ban (If I am under the rank of admin). I would make sure that if they committed other acts in the process that I would list them all in one warning, for example MRDM | Staff Dis | Player Dis | FailRP | LTAP, etc. After the ban I would confirm with the people that placed the ticket(s) that the situation is resolved and then send them back to roleplay closing the issue. 

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

• If there is someone that is possibly an alt account I would record that individuals voice and compare it to other staff members experiences with the person who is the suspected original. During this time I could check their steam profile and look at its activity and creation. If it is a brand new account then that does not look very good on them. I would compile all of the evidence and post it in the need smt channel on the staff discord. After that I would make sure to keep an eye on my discord dms incase SMT need more information on the issue. The main thing is I would not just stalk the person for long periods of time just off of a hunch. I would not want to harass a player.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

• The most important thing for a charge back situation is evidence. These situations mean nothing if you have no evidence. Recording the player saying these statements is important and if it was said in chat taking a screenshot of the logs. I would then take this evidence to the staff discord and present it using the proper format in the need smt channel. I could then monitor my discord dms to make sure no other information is needed by the SMT team to handle this situation. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

• I believe this question really depends on the actions that are being taken by the family to minge. Of course no matter the actions the situation would still be handled the same up until the punishment portion of the staff sit. The first thing I would do is determine how many individuals are going to be included in this staff situation. Based on that number I would pick a location to have it. If the number is too large to host the sit ontop of spawn like normal, then I would go somewhere like the event box which is under the map. After teleporting all of the family to the location of my choosing I could officially start. Based on their cooperation would determine my next action. If the family decided to not cooperate and were yelling etc. Then I would freeze all of the players in place and then gag them all for the duration of the staff sit. This would allow me to have all of the offenders in one location without interruption and if they needed to speak they would still be able to type to me. Of course if there were too many people for me to handle solo I would ask if another staff member is available to help out with this sit. After all of this I would just treat this situation just like any other. I would need evidence and use that combined with prior offenses to determine punishments for all of the players involved. It is important for all of the family members to understand their wrong doing before they are being sent back to play on the server. It is important to live and grow from mistakes, not to just commit them once again.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

• If I did not know how to handle a situation then I would ask another member of the staff team following chain of command. While I can be quite prideful and have a ego at times, even I will admit when I do not know something. It is best to learn to put pride and ego aside when handling certain situations and focus on getting the truth rather then guessing. If I were an admin I would ask a senior admin my question in staff chat or if no one is online I would ask someone through discord since it is the best way to communicate with others. A lot of times teamspeak is unreliable due to not hearing notifications etc.
Edited by HuntR
old warning link used by accident
  • Like 2

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

One of the longest, well detailed, and good apps I’ve seen in a while (prob since I was JMT). Funny thing about this too is that it’s only a admin application and not JMT. Anyways, I believe Hunt is at least one of the best people for this position. He’s active, helpful, and would be a great fit for Admin.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

20 minutes ago, RussTime said:

One of the longest, well detailed, and good apps I’ve seen in a while (prob since I was JMT). Funny thing about this too is that it’s only a admin application and not JMT. Anyways, I believe Hunt is at least one of the best people for this position. He’s active, helpful, and would be a great fit for Admin.

+ Support

• Head Admin

+Support

12 hours ago, RussTime said:

+ Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

If anybody deserves its, its Hunt. Active, helpful, fun to play with, all around a great player and staff member. I think its a good idea to have Hunt as admin so fellow staff and the playerbase can continue to look up to him for guidance and help. +Support

17 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support 

great app 

helpful 

active 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support

I haven't been in the community very long, but by far HuntR has been one of the most helpful members of staff. Very quick to respond to tickets, and always willing to answer questions. Def would be a great addition to the role.

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 5/18/2023 at 5:08 AM, HuntR said:

What is your in-game name?:

• Hunt or HuntR

What is your steam name?:

• [GL] Hunt

What is your steam ID?: 

• STEAM_0:0:103322714

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

• Gaminglight (Current)
    • Tmod-Moderator
      • With one week as a trial moderator and a little over a month as a Moderator I expanded my gaminglight experience quite expansively. My first week as a full moderator I was in the number one position for staff of the week. This was due to the video coming out about gaminglight. The massive influx of trolls and hate crimes committed to the players caused me to have to stay on the whitelist for the entire week. I ended up with around 130 sits I believe and that was just from tickets. If you added the people that were not apart of tickets then it would be 200+. I have grown to enjoy the staffing features and systems used by the community. I feel that I made an impact in the position during my time.
    • Senior Moderator
      • I have spent quite sometime as a senior mod and have had many situations. One of the main things I tried to do as a senior mod was to be a role model for Tmods as well as moderators. I liked making sure they were completing their tasks and answering any questions they had along the way. Of course most of my time was spent answering tickets during my time on the staff whitelist. I believe I did quite well in all of my tickets. I had been called cool headed and professional on many occasions and always took pride in that. I never let my rank or position get to my head and treated everyone the same.
  • My staffing experience is quite extensive. so much so that it would take a very long time to list all of it out, so I will summarize. (Past Positions and Experience)
    • Icefuse Networks
      • Icefuse was my most recent project. I worked quite hard for them for some time before resigning from the community early 2022, due to several factors. I held many different positions as well as had many jobs during my time.
      • Tmod-SNRmod
        • Due to it being my first time staffing in quite some time I started at the rank of tmod. After a week I was a mod and it did not take me long at all to reach senior mod. Due to my quick work and dedication to their community I reached SNRmod after about 2-3 weeks of mod. Icefuse requires all staff to be in a subdivision of staff called trainer. Trainer had a rank structure. Trainer member, officer (5-8 people out of 50-80), lead (1-2 people) and then Manager (1 person for the entire server). At the rank of mod I was promoted to officer and at SNRmod I was promoted to lead. I ranked up the fasted anyone had in trainer to date.
      • Admin-EA
        • I spent the most of my time as Admin of Imperial. Admin was a hard rank to get past considering we had no active DVL on the server so there was a clog in the system. I reached admin after about 3 weeks of senior mod. I was promoted to trainer manager the same week. I worked very hard as an admin and achieved EA after about a month and a half. 
      • Trainer Manager
        • I was promoted to trainer manager as an admin. All trainer managers besides me were Head Admins, but I was just a base admin already getting the rank. I ended up severing the longest term out of any manager for trainer until my resignation in 2022. I was one promotion away from being pulled off of Imperial and becoming an Affairs Executive of Ice fuse Networks (Higher then manager of gaming light) During my time as TM I created the largest and most efficient trainer team in the entire community of servers. My team was recommended by the executives weekly.  I hosted 3 large meetings a week as TM for my department.
      • Head Administrator
        • All of my hard work finally paid off when I was selected to become a head admin of icefuse. I was assigned different jobs during my staff in this position, but I will summarize the main responsibilities. I was assigned two departments (Consisting of 2-4 regiments) to manage for the server. I conducted staff interviews and read and approved all the staff applications. I was the Head lead for ban appeals and player reports. All ban appeals for the server went through me and I either reduced, denied or accepted all appeals. I also conducted small roleplay interviews for the community as well as hosted the weekly staff meeting if the sector lead and DVL were not able to make it.
      • Sector Lead (Gaminglight Head of staff equivalent)
        • After a few months as a HA, I was given a chance to become a sector lead. This rank was very hard to get due to the community only allowing 1-2 maximum at a time. During my time a sector lead I basically worked a job. I had thousands of docs to approve. I had 4 offices that I hosted meetings with daily. I rank 50% of the server and the other sector lead ran the other 50%. It was a very long and hard time, but I loved every second of it.
      • Division Leader (Gaminglight Manager equivalent)
        • Due to personal events and some actions that happened internally in icefuse networks I resigned from the community after serving a few months as sector lead. I was second in line for the position of Division leader when I left. SMT was my home, I loved running the community more than anything in the world to be honest. I miss it a lot, that is why I am attempted to climb the ranks to SMT here for gaming light. 
    • Imperial Roleplay
      • On this server I started from a ST went to Scout commander, then to Gamemaster. I worked from being the smallest Gamemaster on the server to their most well known, then becoming the Server Manager for the Imperial RP division. I ran the server for a while recruiting new admins and GMs, until finally leaving about a year and a half later due to issues with the owner.
    • First Community
      • The first community I worked for on gmod was years ago. It was a VERY popular server and we had 70-100 people on daily. I started off as a tmod and ranked up to community advisor (gaminglight head of staff equivalnt) and server about a year in that postion. I will not go super into detail about this community due to it no longer existing for the past few years. I resigned before its downfall, but 2-3 years after I left they did shut it down.
    • Other ventures
      • I've been moderator/admin for several communities over the years from Dark RP to Clone Wars to Harry Potter, I've done it all. Worked for companies such as NewAgeGaming, StarByStar, as well as others. I have also Co owner and managed a network of star wars RP servers years ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

• January of 2023 for Police RP. A few years ago for SCPRP as well as ImperialRP.

What date did you make your forums account? 

• January 17th, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

• Platinum / Senior Moderator on PoliceRP. 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

What rank are you applying for?

• Administrator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

• I am not staff on any other communities.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

• Yes I have.

Timezone:

• Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

1. Ridgeland (Super Admin)
  2. BruceyBoyo (Lead Admin)
  3. ZoeyPlaysGames (Super Admin)
  4. Drippy (Manager)
  5. Trumpo (Lead Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

• I believe I deserve this rank for many different reasons. First I am going to state the obvious that everyone already expects me to say, my experience in my past. I have ran servers and staff for many communities in my past and I think that gives me a lot of abilities and skills that many do not possess yet. I have seen the ins and outs of most situations and have adapted over the years to become the person I am today. I also think I deserve a shot at this rank just as much as anyone else. While I do not hit record sit numbers anymore due to my time in college and my work I am doing for my grandmother, I do complete the tasks asked of me and while off of LOA I have never missed my quota. I try and always be on staff when there are 50+ players online to make sure the proper sit times are happening. I also believe having another admin would be beneficial. There have been many times over the past month or so that no admins have been online and prop minging has been at its peak. Having someone to assist the moderators in controling these people is important. I just believe that this rank will be another stepping stone for me to show my past positions through my work. My goal is to always move forward and really show the community the good I can do when given the opportunity. I have tried to stick my nose into any situation offered to me. I have done this by joining the forum diplomat team and attempting to help with quick approvals and reports for all of the servers not just policerp. During this I have met many players and members of the community. I think that this rank is just a step in the right direction for my time here with gaminglight. I cant wait for the many memories and opportunities to come.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

• The first actions depends on if this was a ticket created  by a player, or if it was a spotting while I was on duty. If I was on duty, then I would grab the individual and bring them on top of a roof to create distance from them and the players. If they would not sit still, want to jump off, or even shoot then I would freeze said individual. If this was a ticket I would first switch to staff on duty and do !admin then to accept the ticket. After speaking with the person on the issue I would teleport the individual. If they will not sit still or try and shoot the person who made the ticket they will be frozen. Most situations they end up frozen due to the fact you know they will try and "Go out with a bang." The next steps are the same no matter how the situation starts. If the person is cursing at me and refuses to allow me or the others in the sit speak, then they will be gagged for the duration of the sit, only allowing them to type. This would give me time to go over the combat logs and speak with the people involved. I would also check the persons prior bans/warns and see if actions like this have happened before. After it is found that the person is guilty of Mass RDM, I would give them a warning, then call for a higher rank staff member for the ban (If I am under the rank of admin). I would make sure that if they committed other acts in the process that I would list them all in one warning, for example MRDM | Staff Dis | Player Dis | FailRP | LTAP, etc. After the ban I would confirm with the people that placed the ticket(s) that the situation is resolved and then send them back to roleplay closing the issue. 

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

• If there is someone that is possibly an alt account I would record that individuals voice and compare it to other staff members experiences with the person who is the suspected original. During this time I could check their steam profile and look at its activity and creation. If it is a brand new account then that does not look very good on them. I would compile all of the evidence and post it in the need smt channel on the staff discord. After that I would make sure to keep an eye on my discord dms incase SMT need more information on the issue. The main thing is I would not just stalk the person for long periods of time just off of a hunch. I would not want to harass a player.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

• The most important thing for a charge back situation is evidence. These situations mean nothing if you have no evidence. Recording the player saying these statements is important and if it was said in chat taking a screenshot of the logs. I would then take this evidence to the staff discord and present it using the proper format in the need smt channel. I could then monitor my discord dms to make sure no other information is needed by the SMT team to handle this situation. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

• I believe this question really depends on the actions that are being taken by the family to minge. Of course no matter the actions the situation would still be handled the same up until the punishment portion of the staff sit. The first thing I would do is determine how many individuals are going to be included in this staff situation. Based on that number I would pick a location to have it. If the number is too large to host the sit ontop of spawn like normal, then I would go somewhere like the event box which is under the map. After teleporting all of the family to the location of my choosing I could officially start. Based on their cooperation would determine my next action. If the family decided to not cooperate and were yelling etc. Then I would freeze all of the players in place and then gag them all for the duration of the staff sit. This would allow me to have all of the offenders in one location without interruption and if they needed to speak they would still be able to type to me. Of course if there were too many people for me to handle solo I would ask if another staff member is available to help out with this sit. After all of this I would just treat this situation just like any other. I would need evidence and use that combined with prior offenses to determine punishments for all of the players involved. It is important for all of the family members to understand their wrong doing before they are being sent back to play on the server. It is important to live and grow from mistakes, not to just commit them once again.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

• If I did not know how to handle a situation then I would ask another member of the staff team following chain of command. While I can be quite prideful and have a ego at times, even I will admit when I do not know something. It is best to learn to put pride and ego aside when handling certain situations and focus on getting the truth rather then guessing. If I were an admin I would ask a senior admin my question in staff chat or if no one is online I would ask someone through discord since it is the best way to communicate with others. A lot of times teamspeak is unreliable due to not hearing notifications etc.

+ Support

Really great guy!

Wish you all the best of luck buddy!

+ Support

Probs the longest and best admin application yet

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png